replied
    mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Game was in Toronto.
    Oh, good point.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    These are the same people who booed Santa Clause. Philly's fans are notorious
    Game was in Toronto.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    tough city. Hinkie should have tried his tank job in a different place first

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Noel has a corneal abrasion from this game.

I was sitting in stands and people were calling him a pussy and mocking him when he was on floor.

People are idiots.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    oh we wore ovo jerseys against philly...you know the whole meek mill thing...

Leave a comment:

• Wild-ling#1
    replied

I was sitting in stands and people were calling him a pussy and mocking him when he was on floor.

People are idiots.
    Sad. Very sad. I think it's gotten so bad, now, that the players don't see fans as human ... any more than fans take the players' humanity (and frailties) into account. Sure, they want the excitement of a packed house and the cameras, but ... It's probably kind of as much like being in a video game as anything ...

I think the worst-case is the hockey enforcer. A bare-knuckle fight, on skates - and all the fans want is someone's blood. The spate of suicides of former enforcers makes complete sense to me ... the phenomenon does anything but speak well of human nature ...

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied

People are idiots.

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    On almost all of those in the half court, he catches the ball with the shot clock under 10, and no catch and shoot opportunity. He's a bad pull-up shooter, being forced to create his own shot. Of course that didn't end well.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

this is so fucked...

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Most players aren't good on pull-ups. Every player shoots it much worse than off a catch except Lou?
    Yes but some can hit it enough to make it part of their game. Others shouldn't. Ross is definitely in the 'not' category.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    It is, but he's in good company at least.

Danny Green 26.5%
    George Hill 25%
    Ariza 22.7%
    Corey Brewer 20.7%

Just not a part of some players' game.
    Most players aren't good on pull-ups. Every player shoots it much worse than off a catch except Lou?

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    I agree that C&S is his bread and butter (just like it is for Carroll).. but he should still be able to score on a pull up.. 27% is fugly.
    It is, but he's in good company at least.

Danny Green 26.5%
    George Hill 25%
    Ariza 22.7%
    Corey Brewer 20.7%

Just not a part of some players' game.

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    I agree that C&S is his bread and butter (just like it is for Carroll).. but he should still be able to score on a pull up.. 27% is fugly.
    Some guys just can't create. JJ Redick shoots 53% on catch and shoot opportunities, 35% on pullups. You know what the Clippers do to make him effective? Off-ball screens and pin-downs to generate catch and shoot opportunities.

When was the last time you saw a pin-down or off-ball screen from the Raptors?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    And 32% the year before. 32% might be the more accurate expectation.

His catch and shoot was 38% and 41% in year's past; still the bread and butter for his skill set.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X