Game #26 - Toronto Raptors 90 - Indiana Pacers 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    This is about development. Demar worked on dribbling and can get fouled. This was his development had nothing to do the Raptors or Casey. Development has more to do with context from a Team perspective not individual skills.
    So this was all Demar all on his own ? ..No coaching help and goal setting laid out by the organization after post season exit interviews....No practice facilities provided...No weight training programs and strength and conditioning coaches to lay out regimines ...No summer checkpoint sessions with the coaching staff present to monitor progress...

DD just figured it all out on his own?

Common man....
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      So this was all Demar all on his own ? ..No coaching help and goal setting laid out by the organization after post season exit interviews....No practice facilities provided...No weight training programs and strength and conditioning coaches to lay out regimines ...No summer checkpoint sessions with the coaching staff present to monitor progress...

DD just figured it all out on his own?

Common man....
      He hired his own ball-handling guy then spent a summer working at Wal-mart while doing everything left-handed.

Demar is a SG that can't shoot. Most guys like that have to defend and pass at a high level

Comment

He hired his own ball-handling guy then spent a summer working at Wal-mart while doing everything left-handed.

Demar is a SG that can't shoot. Most guys like that have to defend and pass at a high level
        You are consistent.Myopic bUt consistent.
        In your view Demar is somehow someway at the root of any analysis a stumblebum or lucky or inept or something else regardless of evidence to the contrary.
        How then do you explain how this guy is in line for a big money deal ?
        Pictures of the GM ? Everyone else is wrong but you on his valuation.? No one tries hard when they play against him?
        - TGO

Comment

In your view Demar is somehow someway at the root of any analysis a stumblebum or lucky or inept or something else regardless of evidence to the contrary.
          Pictures of the GM ? Everyone else is wrong but you on his valuation.? No one tries hard when they play against him?
          Part of the reason he is line for a big payday is the nature of the cba.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Demar but he was developed poorly. He has all the tools to be a good defender and dangerous off-ball mid-range shooter. Instead he's a decent on-ball defender, poor team defender and needs to stop and dribble to score.Team USA used him better

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
              Part of the reason he is line for a big payday is the nature of the cba.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
              So using that line of reasoning Austin Rivers who is also negotiating under the CBA will be in line for a 20$M deal too?
              - TGO

Comment

I like Demar but he was developed poorly. He has all the tools to be a good defender and dangerous off-ball mid-range shooter. Instead he's a decent on-ball defender, poor team defender and needs to stop and dribble to score.Team USA used him better
                To be fair, it makes zero sense to compare team USA to the Toronto raptors for derozans usage. Anyways He's a slasher, free throw getter he would never be "dangerous" mid range. Derozans best role is what Indiana is doing with Monta Ellis. Deadly 6th man. Of course he would never accept that at this point. That's why he needs to find a new team in the offseason.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  To be fair, it makes zero sense to compare team USA to the Toronto raptors for derozans usage. Anyways He's a slasher, free throw getter he would never be "dangerous" mid range. Derozans best role is what Indiana is doing with Monta Ellis. Deadly 6th man. Of course he would never accept that at this point. That's why he needs to find a new team in the offseason.
                  Thats what he is now. Raptors999 is saying what he could be if he was properly developed.

Comment

So using that line of reasoning Austin Rivers who is also negotiating under the CBA will be in line for a 20$M deal too?
                    if it wasnt for the CBA he would never have the option, no.

But rivers, unless I am mistaken, is not a 7 year vet...so the max rules would be different.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Thats what he is now. Raptors999 is saying what he could be if he was properly developed.
                      And I don't think he ever would be. He's an average mid range shooter. I like him driving, drawing fouls and kicking. Just the way he is. BIGGEST DIFFERENCE is have it as a 6th man/spark plug role, or even on a team like Cleveland he'd work great taking way less of a role.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        And I don't think he ever would be. He's an average mid range shooter. I like him driving, drawing fouls and kicking. Just the way he is. BIGGEST DIFFERENCE is have it as a 6th man/spark plug role, or even on a team like Cleveland he'd work great taking way less of a role.
                        Yes he would. He isn't #1/#2 option on a contending team worthy.

Comment

• Game #26 - Toronto Raptors 90 - Indiana Pacers 106

Lin and walker are just abusing Ross and Lowry off the bounce

EDIT: lol wrong game thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                          X