Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
    I find this strange.

"Our offense didn't involve Joseph, Scola, Patterson and Lowry enough last night".

That's the story you want to go with??
    No, for me the narrative is our offense was way too much Lowry and DeMar last night, and not nearly enough of anyone else.

CoJo has just been bad the last week or two though, which is hurting our team a lot.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
      I find this strange.
      "Our offense didn't involve Joseph, Scola, Patterson and Lowry enough last night".
      That's the story you want to go with??
      Barolt wrote: View Post
      No, for me the narrative is our offense was way too much Lowry and DeMar last night, and not nearly enough of anyone else.
      CoJo has just been bad the last week or two though, which is hurting our team a lot.
      Well, I find your position frustrating. But you may find the following quotation encouraging:

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

... I'm not certain that this applies here ... but then who the fuck am I?
      Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Fri Dec 18, 2015, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        I think today he just needed to be decent....He tried way too hard. A lot of questionable shots.

Forced some really tough shots.

We didn't need superstar Lowry today.

I've never seen 3/17 on 3s by one player

Patterson was 0/7 on 3s

They almost won the game! Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        The only other person I know who has attempted that many threes is Jr. Smith
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Easily Lowry's worst game in probably his career.

I still find it hard to believe that there are some people who still defend this nonsense offense. Even moreso considering what happened last year.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• http://official.nba.com/wp-content/u...A-12-17-15.pdf

After securing the loose ball, Toronto attempts to call a timeout but it is not immediately recognized by the officials. Prior to the start of DeRozan's (TOR) upward shooting motion the trail official recognizes and awards Toronto a timeout
            From a comment NBA Reddit (so take it for what it's worth):

The rule is they don't review to get the exact time of the TO unless the clock hits zero...
            Seems about right though.
            Last edited by Mess; Fri Dec 18, 2015, 05:46 PM.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Now, give me DeRozan and "Everyone Else's(including Lowry)" stats the 1st 3 periods.

The point is, DeRozan was the only guy that showed up to play last night along w/ Biz and Ross. That game wouldn't be close if the other guys played like the way they're capable of.

Btw, are you really new here? your posting style reminds me of someone.
              Hey now.

Guess the former posters is my game.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Hey now.

Guess the former posters is my game.
                I'm still trying to figure out what happened to matt52
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• According to the official review, in the last 2 minutes of the game + OT there were 4 incorrect calls. All of them would've hurt us if called correctly.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Should contain a warning that contents may be disturbing for some viewers.

Comment

• link plz

anyone lol
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                        X