Killer Bs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Bs

Great article on NBA.com on both Bismack and Bebe. Seems like Masai really believes in Bebe's upside.

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/feature..._tw_sf17578652
    @Chr1st1anL

He will always be a threat because as long as he rolls to the basket with those long arms, there is a target above everybody else. And we have never really had a vertical spacer. He will keep the court really spaced out just from being that threat up there.''
    there we go. Vertical Spacing concept that Weltman talked about.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I really hope Bebe will pan out. And by that I mean I hope he doesn't end up in Europe or China.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        I really hope Bebe will pan out. And by that I mean I hope he doesn't end up in Europe or China.
        All depends if he can stay heathy
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

He definitely has the tools to remain in the league, his P&R game has impressed me, same for his finishing ability and his playmaking. All depends on his health.

Comment

The only thing holding Bebe back from being a top back up big or an occasional starter is his health.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

there we go. Vertical Spacing concept that Weltman talked about.
              Seems like Masai really trusts Weltman's opinions on core basketball philosophies, but he makes me kind of nervous for some reason.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                Seems like Masai really trusts Weltman's opinions on core basketball philosophies, but he makes me kind of nervous for some reason.
                I hope. Using advanced analytics is a smart way to build and maximize sustainable winning

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                  I hope. Using advanced analytics is a smart way to build and maximize sustainable winning

weltman is also the guy who said the iso-ball BS would work in the playoffs.

Comment

I think Bebe potential is more than just a career back up.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      I think Bebe potential is more than just a career back up.
                      Okay so the question is, if we were put in a position to trade one of bismack or bebe .... Which one would you keep, and which one would fetch the better return on a package with say 2pat and a scrub or pick.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                        He didn't say it would work, more like it could work. There were a myriad of reasons why the team got blown out, and that was down the list IMO, well behind having probably the worst perimeter defence in the NBA by the time the playoffs rolled around.

In a similar vein, don't know who else read Zach Lowe's take on the Bulls the other day, but here's a bit I found interesting, because it made me think of our team
                        At the start of the season, Hoiberg introduced chunks of a fast-paced, pass-happy motion offense. Several key players found the fit awkward and asked Hoiberg, who maintains an open-door policy, to put some Thibodeau-era sets back in, according to team sources. Opposing scouts have also noticed this.

"Fred put in a lot of ball movement, but we have a lot of guys who hold the ball a lot," Noah said.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                          Okay so the question is, if we were put in a position to trade one of bismack or bebe .... Which one would you keep, and which one would fetch the better return on a package with say 2pat and a scrub or pick.
                          Neither, you wont get anything that moves the needle for the raps trading those two.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                            Did he?

Then he should be fired

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                              Did he?

Then he should be fired

Human nature at its finest. When somebody who knows a lot more about shit than we do says something we vehemently disagree with, we don't think " what am I missing?', we simply say "the guys an idiot".
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                              X