Killer Bs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    The best pick for the team drafting him in 2006 was Millsap at #47.

Rondo at # 21 would probably be 2nd
    rondo wins this to me. he was a main a clog in a championship team for years.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      aldridge will go down as the best from that draft i think. now that he is in spurs country
      I'd go with Roy in terms of overall talent. He had the potential to be basically what Harden is today. Maybe even as good as Kobe during his good years. Too bad Roy didn't last long. Aldridge will go down as the best by default now.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        aldridge will go down as the best from that draft i think. now that he is in spurs country
        If you look at career arc than Rondo is probably #1, and Aldridge would overtake him if he wins in San Antonio. But that's not what I mean by Lowry > LMA.

If I had a brand new expansion team that starts up today, and could pouch one guy out of the 2006 draft class. I'd pick Lowry over anyone else. Right now I think he's better then anyone else. And I like Millsap more then I like Aldridge.

Comment

Yeah, at this point in time, Lowry is the best from 2006, Millsap not far behind.
          Total career thus far to me is Millsap. Never had the peaks of Roy or Rondo, but he's been a model of consistency, much like Aldridge.
          Roy had the highest peak.
          Rondo was great for a couple of years, really good a few more. He did win a championship, and had other deep playoff runs. But was never the best player on his team, maybe once the 2nd best.

If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            If you look at career arc than Rondo is probably #1, and Aldridge would overtake him if he wins in San Antonio. But that's not what I mean by Lowry > LMA.

If I had a brand new expansion team that starts up today, and could pouch one guy out of the 2006 draft class. I'd pick Lowry over anyone else. Right now I think he's better then anyone else. And I like Millsap more then I like Aldridge.
            but you don't get a 30 year old lowry, you get a disgruntled pouty lowry, that you need to wait years and years for. if it is a draft redo i think aldridge goes one followed in some order rondo, millsap, gay

Comment

Working...
            X