Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    we hit the shots we usually hit
    Yup, we hit the shots we usually hit that we don't usually hit.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• This is what happens when our role players make open shots.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'm most impressed by the fact that demar and Lowry didn't go all ISO in the 4th.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          I'm most impressed by the fact that demar and Lowry didn't go all ISO in the 4th.
          They didn't have to. Their supporting cast was finally making shots.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            I'm most impressed by the fact that demar and Lowry didn't go all ISO in the 4th.
            Well when the second unit held the line as well as they did for as long as they did ... nic-et-y nice, nice, nice!

And good to see CoJo running a unit that is working. Must feel goooood!

Comment

• 35-11 in the 4th holy shit
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nice to win one so much in command, too. The close wins against top teams are nice. But mixing some dominating performances in has got to feel good.

Comment

• We always kill the Bucks hahaha

Comment

• JV/BB splitting minutes at center should be great! Now that BB gain some confidence. That JV injury was a blessing in disguise.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Raptors are the second team to reach double digits wins(10-7) on the road this season. I think its pretty obvious who was first.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Parker trying to dunk on the Bizprotector

https://streamable.com/7fxv

Comment

• Same here. The 31 assists tonight was very encouraging. Making the defence work and scramble. Hopefully the staff and players continue this.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            They sat him for a good reason. He isnt a starter by any measure, Hornets were a lottery team with him
                            No he is not a starter but when JV went down in LA mid/late november the team needed him to step up... and step he has...
                            In Dec he has averaged 12 boards and 2 blocks a game.... Tonight was exactly what we got him for...Rim protection (4 blocks) and rebounds (12 of them).

No one knew he would have to log starter type minutes for 20 games. But give the guy his due. When the chips were down he showed up. He showed up again tonight even contributing some offense till a move was made to go small in 4Q. Good call by Casey or Greer or Nurse or whoever made it as it took Monroe out of the game and in the 4th we kicked the *hit outta the Deer. Bad. Monroe contributed exactly one board and one foul for the 4th after putting up 19 and 10 for the first 3Q's.

Its Christmas.. little Christian Charity towards brother Biz for his work tonight is warranted.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Did everyone vote today? Don't forget....

Let's see our stars start the all-star game.

Show other players around the league that we support our players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                JV/BB splitting minutes at center should be great! Now that BB gain some confidence. That JV injury was a blessing in disguise.
                                Don't think its going to be an even split when JV gets back into game shape and has few under his belt but good to know that the 2Million dollar man can indeed deliver the mail more often than not while JV has been on IR. Raps are indeed better for it.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X