Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    damn and Cavs with a trap game loss.
    Portland win helps us too. I basically cheer for every non-playoff team (minus the Nuggets and Knicks obviously) because of that pick lol

Comment

• And here come the Wizards. Fuck!

Eleven out of 15 teams .500 or better. That shouldn't be possible, should it??

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        Portland win helps us too. I basically cheer for every non-playoff team (minus the Nuggets and Knicks obviously) because of that pick lol
        Yup. I was watching and cheering for Atlanta tonight. Had to think about it, but ... yup.

(Enjoyed the Cee Lo Green Half-time though )

Comment

• Unsung hero of this game = Cory Joe. He changed the game when he subbed in for Lowry late in the 3rd. Raps were down by 7 at that time. He controlled the game, played good D, made a lot of smart decisions w/ the ball. Huge part of the Raps comeback.

Lowry was the complete opposite. Awful shot selection again, and when he misses he just complains at the refs. Everytime.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Tha Good Brothas Did there Thang inside Milwaukee, Shocking even themselves..
            COACH was NO HINDERANCE to the Team and did what seemed an 180 and REPPED 10 REPPERS!!!

The SQUAD RESPONDED with 31 ASSISTS HIGHEST ALL SEASON AND a 21 POINT VICTORY and an absolute Shutdown of The Bucks.

Some of The Brothas Chilled and Relaxed Outside, Late at night Vibing to tunes and Good Food and Drink

Some Brothas went Riding Through The City Enjoying The Sites of Milwaukee..
            Milwaukee Truly an Underrated City

The Vibe Of the Milwaukee Brothas Was Chilling and Building,
            Showing Much Love To Tha Good(Toronto) Brothas

The Brothas of Tha Good(toronto) Hoped this was a Change of mentality for the Coach and
            That Teamwork,Passing, Way Less Iso, ball movement, and Using The Whole Squad was now an emphasis

We Are One, Jesus Christ Died And Rose Again For All

Last edited by CB4Champ; Sun Dec 27, 2015, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• Meh. Fine game. Bucks are terribad. So we won. Nice to see Carroll back, and to see DD and Ross continue to play well.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I didn't see the game but looking at the stats it seems everything went well for us. We had 31 ASSISTS! I am in shock about that. That's crazy good. I have to watch this game clearly. I know the Bucks are horrible but still. We have played some horrible teams and never did that.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Meh. Fine game. Bucks are terribad. So we won. Nice to see Carroll back, and to see DD and Ross continue to play well.
                  I thought you would be more pleased since we had such good ball movement at least from looking at the stats.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I thought you would be more pleased since we had such good ball movement at least from looking at the stats.
                    We did but that's mostly because the Bucks were basically not even on the floor defensively. A nice sign, but hard to take much from one game, especially considering the opponent.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Yeah bucks are a team we should be smacking senseless tbh so hard to take much from this. Play no d and can't score. They're Philly with more talent

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        We did but that's mostly because the Bucks were basically not even on the floor defensively. A nice sign, but hard to take much from one game, especially considering the opponent.
                        Damn are they really THAT bad defensively? lol

Comment

Damn are they really THAT bad defensively? lol
                          20 in opp PPG and 28th in DRtg, so yeah, they are really bad.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            20 in opp PPG and 28th in DRtg, so yeah, they are really bad.
                            LOL I didn't even realize that have fell that far defensively. That sucks. That is like Raptors last year

Comment

LOL I didn't even realize that have fell that far defensively. That sucks. That is like Raptors last year
                              Go watch the 4th quarter, we rained down 3s but nearly every single one of them were wide open.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bucks have lost their identity. The new guys haven't bought in to what made them a promising young team such a short time ago.

Simple things - Bucks announcers were lamenting how the whole team used to play hands up defense, leading to a lot of deflections and steals and how the guys brought in since the MCW trade (including MCW) don't do that and haven't bought in yet.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X