X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Dallas game last week:

Miami game 2 weeks ago:
    Re: the mavs game...don't get the point about scola. He's been starting scola all year, and it isn't in his nature to make snap changes (pound the rock), so that just seems like business as usual. And sure it worked that game; we've also been mostly brutal to start games, and it's looking
    more and more like this might be because of scola...so yeah.

As for Miami...shutting down Deng was a key to winning that game? Really? Luol Deng?

I don't find any of what was mentioned notable. All seems routine to me.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• anyone watch the bucks feed? the announcers talking about how tough hockey players are after mayo came back with a bandaid on his chin. hockey players just use fish hooks and 40 lbs test line to stitch up on the bench. pretty funny

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        anyone watch the bucks feed? the announcers talking about how tough hockey players are after mayo came back with a bandaid on his chin. hockey players just use fish hooks and 40 lbs test line to stitch up on the bench. pretty funny
        That was hilarious. They must have said "hockey players just get stitched up on the bench!" 3 or 4 times. It's funny when a Raptors game inspires an "all the things I know about Canada" discussion for the other broadcasters.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          That was hilarious. They must have said "hockey players just get stitched up on the bench!" 3 or 4 times. It's funny when a Raptors game inspires an "all the things I know about Canada" discussion for the other broadcasters.
          yeah, i had a good laugh

Comment

Working...
          X