No announcement yet.

Game #32: Toronto Raptors 97 - Chicago Bulls 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand why we're doing the hockey style bench unit. We have 3 guys who can create shots at a high level(DeMar, Kyle, Jonas), one of them should be out there almost all the time if it's not garbage time. Just stagger their minutes more.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Modeliukas wrote: View Post
      Again Casey ????? Seriously ??? Jonas is playing so well why would you sit him down ????
      He has a minutes limit I believe
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        I don't understand why we're doing the hockey style bench unit. We have 3 guys who can create shots at a high level(DeMar, Kyle, Jonas), one of them should be out there almost all the time if it's not garbage time. Just stagger their minutes more.
        #caseylogic

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          good lord what a shit lineup.

also seeing as we are never going to use delon wright, we should have taken Portis.
          We're like 35 games into his rookie season, come on.

Comment

• Judging by the comments we aren't playing too well, huh?

Comment

• Really...that line up didn't work? Then again...5 bench guys for the Bulls. Classic Casey coaching.... They go small, we go small..they go bench, we go bench....etc.

Comment

• WHERES THE FOUL!!! James got Fouled

Comment

I don't understand why we're doing the hockey style bench unit. We have 3 guys who can create shots at a high level(DeMar, Kyle, Jonas), one of them should be out there almost all the time if it's not garbage time. Just stagger their minutes more.
                  But DD and Kyle played the whole 1st quarter and jonas has a minute limit
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• One of lowry, DD or JV need to be on the floor at all times unless theres a blowout.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      good lord what a shit lineup.

also seeing as we are never going to use delon wright, we should have taken Portis.
                      Yeah, prefer it that we never use Portis 😀

Portis plays with Biz's motor but has skills

Comment

• Ross has been great this month when he's out there with a shot creator so he can be put in catch and shoot scenarios, CoJo isn't getting it done.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Nah

Opposition back up PG back to Raptors form
                          Of course

Comment

• This unit is shit
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I think the subs are a bit off today because Casey wanted to get the original starting line up some minutes together in the first Q. It's very rare for Lowry and DeMar to both play the whole first Q.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                Really...that line up didn't work? Then again...5 bench guys for the Bulls. Classic Casey coaching.... They go small, we go small..they go bench, we go bench....etc.
                                YO Let the Bench get use to One Another..

Comment

Working...
                                X