No announcement yet.

Game #32: Toronto Raptors 97 - Chicago Bulls 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry and Joseph can't guard anyone lately. Point guards have been absolutely going off against us.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• why is demarre always standing there watching the team play offense, run a set for him! or get him to cut or SOMEHING

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Really...that line up didn't work? Then again...5 bench guys for the Bulls. Classic Casey coaching.... They go small, we go small..they go bench, we go bench....etc.
        He started the second quarter with the bench. That's all.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          if working hard and being intense is character issue then yeah he doesn't fit Raptors culture
          Burn

Comment

• Guys, this team could of cock teased us into a 20 point lead and watch the whole shit disappear and go in a panic. Making sense the game is close. We are evenly matched and depends who is more clutch

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
              You realize the issue is with the guards. Rose and Brooks are blowing by our guards which leave them either open for a floater or time to pass to Gasol
              no, he doesnt.

this is the classic uninformed watcher problem. For some, It's always the big man's fault.

Comment

• CASEY GREAT TRUST WITH THE BENCH...This Matchup With Chicago is FUN

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Strange.
                  Strange and it doesn't explain it completely but if I remember correctly, joseph wasn't in the picture yet when we drafted Delon. There was a need there.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    if working hard and being intense is character issue then yeah he doesn't fit Raptors culture
                    I might've imagined he had issues then. Maybe it's because he has crazy eyes.

Comment

• WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                      why is demarre always standing there watching the team play offense, run a set for him! or get him to cut or SOMEHING
                      He has one foot

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        DeRozan with 2 turnovers, both trying to make cute passes right under the basket.
                        5 assists though. Box score says only 1 turnover.

What a Dunk by Demar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Debo!
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DEMAR AND WHAT!!!! Hoodoo

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Fire Ujiri?
                              Has to be some story there. Wingspan alone makes him an Ujiri guy. lol. Unique skill set and still very young. If MU let Casey make the pick without even considering Portis, then yeah, FireUjiri.

Comment

• Derozan just murdered the rim oh my god!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X