Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB4Champ
    replied
    Guys Not Use to being able to get Shots..USUALLY THEY STAND THERE AND STARE!!!!

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    Tonight:

Ross: 1/4 Contested FGA.
    Carroll: 1/6 Contested FGA.
    Patterson 1/6 Contested FGA.
    Joseph 0/2 Contested FGA.

Someone explain to me why those 4 guys are taking 18 contested shots in any game, against any opponent?
    Casey's "ball movement".

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    JV the only bench player to be a positive and Biz the only starter that was a negative lol

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    Tonight:

Ross: 1/4 Contested FGA.
    Carroll: 1/6 Contested FGA.
    Patterson 1/6 Contested FGA.
    Joseph 0/2 Contested FGA.

Someone explain to me why those 4 guys are taking 18 contested shots in any game, against any opponent?

Leave a comment:

• CB4Champ
    replied
    YALL SEE SNELL OUT THERE??? Portis....bahahah

Leave a comment:

• CB4Champ
    replied
    Jonas had 9 Points and 2 rebounds off the bench insde The 1st half...1st game Back...

James did not rep much at all..

Casey has to trust the Bench even when the Squad is Down 8 points.

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    Given the right trade, I wouldn't mind packaging Biyombo (while his value is high) and Patterson. Give Bebe the backup C role.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=za9vjwe

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Hopefully this kills Caseys theory of a magc ball that finds it way to good shooter and he implements some gameplan

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    I know it isn't going to happen, but tell me why it wouldn't work. Really. I feel like his skillset would actually be fantastic in a Ginobili type role.
    Of course it will work. He's an All-Star this season (bench or starter don't matter).

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Bulls just couldn't stop scoring.. Pau was a beast in the 3rd, and the Bulls bench just kept it going. Always tough to beat Chicago.. and its especially rough when their bench is killing ours.

JV was terrible in the second half. He always seems to have a hard time against Pau.

Leave a comment:

• CB4Champ
    replied
    Raptors Can Learn from the Game...They had 8 Assists inside the 1st Q....Teamwork.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    CB4Champ wrote: View Post
    THE TEAM AS THEY ARE CAN WIN A TITLE THIS YEAR!!!

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    For awhile but with Biyombo in every shooter is covered all the time
    Given the right trade, I wouldn't mind packaging Biyombo (while his value is high) and Patterson. Give Bebe the backup C role.

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Derozan will not be a bench 6th man. So you can throw that idea out the door. No point even discussing it. Has nothing to do with Derozan fanclub but more realism fanclub.
    I know it isn't going to happen, but tell me why it wouldn't work. Really. I feel like his skillset would actually be fantastic in a Ginobili type role.

Leave a comment:

• CB4Champ
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    Lol
    Truss It... A.I

Leave a comment:

Working...
X