Game #32: Toronto Raptors 97 - Chicago Bulls 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    I think JV shouldn't need much to get back into game shape. His injury isn't the type that should have much lingering impact, and he should have been able to keep up his cardio. Just needs a game or two to get his timing back up to speed.
    Good to here about the injury not being one to have much lingering impact. I had this bad feeling he was coming back too early because when they interviewed him a week ago or so he said he was still in a little pain. I really hope Demarre didn't come back to early either.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

8 vs 5 for the Raps, but Raps will make a game out of it

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
        Good to here about the injury not being one to have much lingering impact. I had this bad feeling he was coming back too early because when they interviewed him a week ago or so he said he was still in a little pain. I really hope Demarre didn't come back to early either.
        Fracture to the non-shooting hand; not something that typically has any impact once it is healed. Demarre's is a different story though, especially since he was dealing with the plantar fasciitis already.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
          If Casey benches JV for BB and especially Scola, I am going to be upset.

I'll let it go this game since it is JV's first game back.
          i can't remember him ever being easy on returning players until carrol. that set the stage to bring jv back in slower. but i would still expect him to start

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
            One thing is clear from last year's stats...

http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/20271...mID=1610612761

DeMar cannot guard Butler. Went very, very badly.
            Isn't this why we got Carroll?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
              Isn't this why we got Carroll?
              Nah I think Casey will stick his secondary wing defender on the 3rd best wing in the East.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                isn't this why we got carroll?
                yes
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  I think JV shouldn't need much to get back into game shape. His injury isn't the type that should have much lingering impact, and he should have been able to keep up his cardio. Just needs a game or two to get his timing back up to speed.
                  Yea true. It's Demarre I'm most worried about. I think he probably came back too early, it's just this feeling I have. Mostly because I know he would play through pain and does play through pain. He is like an Amir in that way. So he might have told them he's ready to go when really he should sit out more.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

So Tha Good's Raptor Squad entered Their Twin City..SH Sh Chicago.

This Will Be The Hardest Match up All Season Brothas,
                    Said Example Smirking as he thought of His Rival Whos called "Tha Shadow" Jimmy Butler
                    Because Jimmy Guards His Opoonent Like hes there Shadow
                    Only One Defender better then Jimmy "Tha Shadow" Butler ,
                    The Quiet Young Brotha who Starts With Tha 3 Emperors of San Antonio, Kawhi Leonard.

HOODOO, Said Lowry, snapping Demar out of His Thoughts,
                    "Why You Daydreaming man" said Lowry with a Laugh
                    "Bahahah, True" Said Demar, "Listen" Said Lowry
                    "Don't let the challenge make you selfish, Remember That Brotha" Said Kyle
                    "The Calmer You are, The Better You Can Dominate,
                    Use The Whole Team, Rack them Assists and Cut to the Basket Off ball for Easy Points,
                    DON'T THINK ISO, THINK TEAM" Said Mista Clutch,
                    Words of Tha Wise He Spoke to Demar Opened his Eyes. Clutch Coming through Again
                    Then Example With a Big Smile on his Face Said "Gonna Be A Fun Time inside Tha Windy City" Then Both went To The Arena To Practice

Terrence "Silk Road" Ross Was With James Johnson Who was Observing The Practice Arena

Then The 2 Good Brothas went to Change Into there Basketball Jerseys
                    "James", Said Ross "Huh" James Responded, "Nah Let THE SABOTAGER get to you" Said Terrence
                    "We Know How Good You Are Fam," "Just HEAT CHECK RESPONSIBLY Every Minute Your On the Court"
                    The Stats from THE
                    GAME AGAINST MILWAUKEE 15 MINUTES, 6 POINTS, 2 REBOUNDS, 1 STEAL, 2 BLOCKS, NO TO's
                    WOW"

"James man" Said Rossay. "PATIENCE THE KEY TO FREE, FAMILY"

"Every Time on The Court" Said Silk Road, "Just Do Dat Dere, And Always Stay Aware".

James Looked Up and Sighed,

With a Huge Smile on his face
                    James said "YO ROSSAY, LETS WORK ON THE BALL HANDLES AND DRIVING"

Ross Laughed and said
                    "Alright Avalanche, Just Tek It Easy Pon Me" Then Good Brothas Ross and James Practiced 1 on 1

Game Time and The Squad was hungry to take The Action to Chicago, As They Were Talking Among Themselves.

SILENCE..They All looked Over at the Doors and Were Shocked, There Walking towards The Squad..THA INSTIGATOR
                    HOODOO, Yelled Example, "Look Whos back!" Tha Instigator was Smiling As He Walked Towards The Squad..

"Valle" Said Ross, "How Tings Fam, Missed You Out there" Jonas with a Big Grin said "Feel Fine,"
                    "Had Time To Think" Said Valle The Big Man With The Heart of Gold. "Can't Rush, Yet Will Dominate"
                    The Whole Squad Laughed Out Loud, The Only Young Big Man That Can Rival the Young Andre Drummond of Detroit Was HUNGRY, AND READY, THA INSTIGATOR WAS BACK TO TAKE ON THE ASSOCIATIONS GREATEST BIG MEN!

Example Signaled for QuietNess and Called The Squad to huddle, Then Example Said
                    "Guys This Chicago Team is not Considered our Twins Just Cause they have a similar size city,
                    They match us at Each Position" They have The Hall of Fame Big Man "Pau Gasol HE DON'T JOKE,
                    "Sí" Said Luis Scola
                    "y Hes uno de Tha Reyes de Tha centro y THA CHIEF para estar en él desde el salto tendrán"
                    Tha Chief With Eyes of Steel Knew this Would Be a Huge match up for him, Nodded at What Scola Said

As The Team was Discussing How Challenging the Game Against a Rival Crew that's There Twin at all Positions
                    Suddenly they Heard CAW CAW, and
                    They looked Into The Sky and Saw an Spanish Eagle Fly Cross The Sky

Then They Knew It's Game Time...
                    THE SUN WAS SHINING BRIGHTLY INSIDE THERE HEARTS, HAPPINESS GROWING

1 Peter 5:10
                    And after you have suffered for a little while,the God of all grace,
                    who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ,
                    will Himself restore you, secure you, strengthen you, and establish you.
                    Last edited by CB4Champ; Mon Dec 28, 2015, 03:53 AM.

Comment

CB4Champ wrote: View Post
                      So Tha Good's Raptor Squad entered Their Twin City..SH Sh Chicago.

This Will Be The Hardest Match up All Season Brothas,
                      Said Example Smirking as he thought of His Rival Whos called "Tha Shadow" Jimmy Butler
                      Because Jimmy Guards His Opoonent Like hes there Shadow
                      Only One Defender better then Jimmy "Tha Shadow" Butler ,
                      The Quiet Young Brotha who Starts With Tha 3 Emperors of San Antonio, Kawhi Leonard.

HOODOO, Said Lowry, snapping Demar out of His Thoughts,
                      "Why You Daydreaming man" said Lowry with a Laugh
                      "Bahahah, True" Said Demar, "Listen" Said Lowry
                      "Don't let the challenge make you selfish, Remember That Brotha" Said Kyle
                      "The Calmer You are, The Better You Can Dominate,
                      Use The Whole Team, Rack them Assists and Cut to the Basket Off ball for Easy Points,
                      DON'T THINK ISO, THINK TEAM" Said Mista Clutch,
                      Words of Tha Wise He Spoke to Demar Opened his Eyes. Clutch Coming through Again
                      Then Example With a Big Smile on his Face Said "Gonna Be A Fun Time inside Tha Windy City" Then Both went To The Arena To Practice

Terrence "Silk Road" Ross Was With James Johnson Who was Observing The Practice Arena

Then The 2 Good Brothas went to Change Into there Basketball Jerseys
                      "James", Said Ross "Huh" James Responded, "Nah Let THE SABOTAGER get to you" Said Terrence
                      "We Know How Good You Are Fam," "Just HEAT CHECK RESPONSIBLY Every Minute Your On the Court"
                      The Stats from THE
                      GAME AGAINST MILWAUKEE 15 MINUTES, 6 POINTS, 2 REBOUNDS, 1 STEAL, 2 BLOCKS, NO TO's
                      WOW"

"James man" Said Rossay. "PATIENCE THE KEY TO FREE, FAMILY"

"Every Time on The Court" Said Silk Road, "Just Do Dat Dere, And Always Stay Aware".

James Looked Up and Sighed,

With a Huge Smile on his face
                      James said "YO ROSSAY, LETS WORK ON THE BALL HANDLES AND DRIVING"

Ross Laughed and said
                      "Alright Avalanche, Just Tek It Easy Pon Me" Then Tha Good Brothas Practiced 1 on 1

Game Time and The Squad was hungry to take The Action to Chicago, As They Were Talking Among Themselves.

SILENCE..They All looked Over at the Doors and Were Shocked, There Walking towards The Squad..THA INSTIGATOR
                      HOODOO, Yelled Example, "Look Whos back!" Tha Instigator was Smiling As He Walked Towards The Squad..

"Valle" Said Ross, "How Tings Fam, Missed You Out there" Jonas with a Big Grin said "Feel Fine,"
                      "Had Time To Think" Said Valle The Big Man With The Heart of Gold. "Can't Rush, Yet Will Dominate"
                      The Whole Squad Laughed Out Loud, The Only Young Big Man That Can Rival the Young Andre Drummond of Detroit Was HUNGRY, AND READY, THA INSTIGATOR WAS BACK TO TAKE ON THE ASSOCIATIONS GREATEST BIG MEN!

Example Signaled for QuietNess and Called The Squad to huddle, Then Example Said
                      "Guys This Chicago Team is not Considered our Twins Just Cause they have a similar size city,
                      They match us at Each Position" They have The Hall of Fame Big Man "Pau Gasol HE DON'T JOKE,
                      "Sí" Said Luis Scola
                      "y Hes uno de Tha Reyes de Tha centro y THA CHIEF para estar en él desde el salto tendrán"
                      Tha Chief With Eyes of Steel Knew this Would Be a Huge match up for him, Nodded at What Scola Said

As The Team was Discussing How Challenging the Game Against a Rival Crew that's There Twin at all Positions
                      Suddenly they Heard CAW CAW, and
                      They looked Into The Sky and Saw an Spanish Eagle Fly Cross The Sky

Then They Knew It's Game Time...
                      THE SUN WAS SHINING BRIGHTLY INSIDE THERE HEARTS, HAPPINESS GROWING

1 Peter 5:10
                      And after you have suffered for a little while,the God of all grace,
                      who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ,
                      will Himself restore you, secure you, strengthen you, and establish you.

2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

CAW CAW

I love it
                        OG is our king

Comment

Jimmy "tha Shadow" Butler lmfao I'm done

Comment

CB4 champ you put a lot of effort into your posts.

Comment

tha fuk did I just read?
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                                tha fuk did I just read?

Comment

Working...
                                X