X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one long random weird post :/

Comment

CB4Champ wrote: View Post
      So Tha Good's Raptor Squad entered Their Twin City..SH Sh Chicago.

This Will Be The Hardest Match up All Season Brothas,
      Said Example Smirking as he thought of His Rival Whos called "Tha Shadow" Jimmy Butler
      Because Jimmy Guards His Opoonent Like hes there Shadow
      Only One Defender better then Jimmy "Tha Shadow" Butler ,
      The Quiet Young Brotha who Starts With Tha 3 Emperors of San Antonio, Kawhi Leonard.

HOODOO, Said Lowry, snapping Demar out of His Thoughts,
      "Why You Daydreaming man" said Lowry with a Laugh
      "Bahahah, True" Said Demar, "Listen" Said Lowry
      "Don't let the challenge make you selfish, Remember That Brotha" Said Kyle
      "The Calmer You are, The Better You Can Dominate,
      Use The Whole Team, Rack them Assists and Cut to the Basket Off ball for Easy Points,
      DON'T THINK ISO, THINK TEAM" Said Mista Clutch,
      Words of Tha Wise He Spoke to Demar Opened his Eyes. Clutch Coming through Again
      Then Example With a Big Smile on his Face Said "Gonna Be A Fun Time inside Tha Windy City" Then Both went To The Arena To Practice

Terrence "Silk Road" Ross Was With James Johnson Who was Observing The Practice Arena

Then The 2 Good Brothas went to Change Into there Basketball Jerseys
      "James", Said Ross "Huh" James Responded, "Nah Let THE SABOTAGER get to you" Said Terrence
      "We Know How Good You Are Fam," "Just HEAT CHECK RESPONSIBLY Every Minute Your On the Court"
      The Stats from THE
      GAME AGAINST MILWAUKEE 15 MINUTES, 6 POINTS, 2 REBOUNDS, 1 STEAL, 2 BLOCKS, NO TO's
      WOW"

"James man" Said Rossay. "PATIENCE THE KEY TO FREE, FAMILY"

"Every Time on The Court" Said Silk Road, "Just Do Dat Dere, And Always Stay Aware".

James Looked Up and Sighed,

With a Huge Smile on his face
      James said "YO ROSSAY, LETS WORK ON THE BALL HANDLES AND DRIVING"

Ross Laughed and said
      "Alright Avalanche, Just Tek It Easy Pon Me" Then Good Brothas Ross and James Practiced 1 on 1

Game Time and The Squad was hungry to take The Action to Chicago, As They Were Talking Among Themselves.

SILENCE..They All looked Over at the Doors and Were Shocked, There Walking towards The Squad..THA INSTIGATOR
      HOODOO, Yelled Example, "Look Whos back!" Tha Instigator was Smiling As He Walked Towards The Squad..

"Valle" Said Ross, "How Tings Fam, Missed You Out there" Jonas with a Big Grin said "Feel Fine,"
      "Had Time To Think" Said Valle The Big Man With The Heart of Gold. "Can't Rush, Yet Will Dominate"
      The Whole Squad Laughed Out Loud, The Only Young Big Man That Can Rival the Young Andre Drummond of Detroit Was HUNGRY, AND READY, THA INSTIGATOR WAS BACK TO TAKE ON THE ASSOCIATIONS GREATEST BIG MEN!

Example Signaled for QuietNess and Called The Squad to huddle, Then Example Said
      "Guys This Chicago Team is not Considered our Twins Just Cause they have a similar size city,
      They match us at Each Position" They have The Hall of Fame Big Man "Pau Gasol HE DON'T JOKE,
      "Sí" Said Luis Scola
      "y Hes uno de Tha Reyes de Tha centro y THA CHIEF para estar en él desde el salto tendrán"
      Tha Chief With Eyes of Steel Knew this Would Be a Huge match up for him, Nodded at What Scola Said

As The Team was Discussing How Challenging the Game Against a Rival Crew that's There Twin at all Positions
      Suddenly they Heard CAW CAW, and
      They looked Into The Sky and Saw an Spanish Eagle Fly Cross The Sky

Then They Knew It's Game Time...
      THE SUN WAS SHINING BRIGHTLY INSIDE THERE HEARTS, HAPPINESS GROWING

1 Peter 5:10
      And after you have suffered for a little while,the God of all grace,
      who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ,
      will Himself restore you, secure you, strengthen you, and establish you.
      The pictures really made the post for me.

Comment

JV and Carroll are back! Let's goooo!!!!!
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

And CB4Champ, you're the real MVP
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
              Forum Profile Pic of the year!!!
              And his number is 8! He is literally BB8! How has this not come up before?!?!

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                And his number is 8! He is literally BB8! How has this not come up before?!?!
                I'm still pretty clueless about that picture. I suck.

Comment

Plus he can catch a ball just about as well as a droid with no hands too.

(no spoilers...haven't seen the movie yet...so if BB8 is equipped with some kind of tractor beam then my apologies, nerds)
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Boys are warming up for Toronto weather I see

Comment

This game is big now, like vs. Cleveland big. No Asteriks or major injuries on the Bulls. We have our mains guys and they do too. So this is a major toss up. A win will be sweet.
                      Hoidberg is not like Hornacek to me, but I sure want to deliver a wedgie to that Pansy

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                        I'm still pretty clueless about that picture. I suck.
                        The droid is called BB8

Bismack is BB8

Thanks reddit
                        OG is our king

Comment

I'm actually excited to see JV tonight!
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chicago is always a good test, even when they're struggling a bit. "Struggling" Chicago has still been a top 3 team in the East for several seasons now.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              This game is big now, like vs. Cleveland big. No Asteriks or major injuries on the Bulls. We have our mains guys and they do too. So this is a major toss up. A win will be sweet.
                              Hoidberg is not like Hornacek to me, but I sure want to deliver a wedgie to that Pansy
                              Bulls are a team with something to prove

Comment

Valanciunas coming back so excited . I don't expect much from him but I hope he does his best and plays smart defense. This clearly was going to be his outbreak season and the way he started proved it, but the injury messed things up.Thanks a lot Kobe. Still only 23 so the best days are just ahead of him, but for next season his salary will be 14,382,022 mill so he will have to step his game.

Comment

Working...
                                X