Game #32: Toronto Raptors 97 - Chicago Bulls 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    I really don't understand why we suddenly need to do hockey style bench rotations. Why do Lowry and DeMar need to play 90% of their minutes together? They're both creators, use them to get everyone(bench included) involved.
    I feel like Casey does less hockey subs this season, I think the rotations may be a bit off because of JV and Carroll coming back. Suppose we'll see in a couple of games when everything's back to normal (hopefully).

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Weren't there some character issues with Portis before the draft? Or did I imagine that?
      There must have been something... he was slotted at one point as a late lottery pick.... but wound up 22

This from the Bulls press release the day after the draft...
      While Chicago was very high on Portis, there is a reason he slipped to the late first round. He doesn’t have the most athleticism, and isn’t exactly explosive when he drives to the rim. And in today’s NBA, athleticism on the wings and on the glass is imperative to a player’s success.

Then again... sometimes you don't need all those things if you have a motor that revs at 8000RMP and you have a good grasp of how the game is played at your position...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

I feel like Casey does less hockey subs this season, I think the rotations may be a bit off because of JV and Carroll coming back. Suppose we'll see in a couple of games when everything's back to normal (hopefully).
        He only had 7 healthy guys and rookies he wont play. Fill out the roster and the hockey subs come back

Comment

• wtf are they reviewing? 3 fts.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            What do they know about basketball?
            We fund your courts and programs you little shit-heads....so shut the fuck up

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              There must have been something... he was slotted at one point as a late lottery pick.... but wound up 22

While Chicago was very high on Portis, there is a reason he slipped to the late first round. He doesn’t have the most athleticism, and isn’t exactly explosive when he drives to the rim. And in today’s NBA, athleticism on the wings and on the glass is imperative to a player’s success.
              He isnt a wing. Raptor drafting Portis should have been a no brainer he was BPA and filled a need

Comment

• The Lowry/DeMar/Carroll/Scola/JV and Lowry/DeMar/Ross/Scola/JV lineups both looked great, when we go without JV, Lowry or DeMar on the floor, we can't score though.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Ugh, I don't know...in KL DD JV LS you have four players good-to-excellent at creating their own offence...and you sit them all at the same time? There are easy ways to avoid this.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Then again... sometimes you don't need all those things if you have a motor that revs at 8000RMP and you have a good grasp of how the game is played at your position...
                    Meanwhile we start Scola.

Comment

Agreed
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Ugh, I don't know...in KL DD JV LS you have four players good-to-excellent at creating their own offence...and you sit them all at the same time? There are easy ways to avoid this.
                        I mean, it doesn't SEEM that complicated. Ross and Patterson are great catch and shoot guys, don't put them out there when you have no guys who can open up space for them.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Scola has been pretty damn good.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Man it's good to see JV out there again
                            Was just about to post the same thing. Valancheewie....we're home! (That's no spoiler...its in the ads)

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              We do indeed.... its still two years to early to see if the Wright pick was the wrong one vs Portis...
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• All I wish for is to not see a Joesph, ross, JJ, 2patt, BB lineup again for the 2nd half.

Comment

Working...
                                X