• Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    I like him
    get a room

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Biz ha seen benched since the 3rd why?
      Because peoples' opinions of him fluctuate from Ben Wallace to Kwame Brown every 3 minutes and right now it's Brown time.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        not one person likes you right now...

don't be that guy
        Don't get me wrong....Caboclo Forever! Just shows that one shouldn't give up on a late round draft pick 3 months into his first season.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Pink font?
          Sorta. Can't be worse than our current bench!

Comment

• Demar Great Move, KEEP AT EM PRESSURE

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              get a room
              Lol that made me laugh

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                It's not that our bench is bad, they're just players with limitations. That's what bench players are in the NBA. Casey needs to use our guys to their strengths, and accept their weaknesses. If you put CoJo/Ross/JJ/Patterson/Biz out there together, you have noone who can create shots.

If you mix a few of Lowry and DeMar's minutes in with that group, Ross/CoJo/Patterson become serviceable spot up guys. It's not complicated, but Casey sometimes feels like the extremely obvious is beyond him.
                Thay is true. But Casey is not a very smart person so our bench will continue to be shit.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  what the fuck is the point of this timeout now?
                  Draw up a 10 pt play

Comment

• I really wanted them to take this one. Oh well
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      Sorta. Can't be worse than our current bench!
                      Yes it can...We'll have 3 Lou Williams on our team...

Comment

• Look for steal

Comment

• i gave up on the pink font and just assumed everyone knows i'm mostly sarcastic
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            Carroll and the usual Patrick shitterson and garbage Ross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I don't remember the last post of yours that didn't mention Ross. I'm starting to think you don't like him very much.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              It's not that our bench is bad, they're just players with limitations. That's what bench players are in the NBA. Casey needs to use our guys to their strengths, and accept their weaknesses. If you put CoJo/Ross/JJ/Patterson/Biz out there together, you have noone who can create shots.

If you mix a few of Lowry and DeMar's minutes in with that group, Ross/CoJo/Patterson become serviceable spot up guys. It's not complicated, but Casey sometimes feels like the extremely obvious is beyond him.
                              That's exactly what Casey does. You could even see it in the second half, DeMar played the whole 3rd quarter then took a rest as Lowry started the 4th quarter.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                                Because peoples' opinions of him fluctuate from Ben Wallace to Kwame Brown every 3 minutes and right now it's Brown time.
                                Kwame was underrated

Comment

Working...
                                X