No announcement yet.

Game #32: Toronto Raptors 97 - Chicago Bulls 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somehow, Lowry played 40 minutes tonight and we still had a 6 minute stretch in the second quarter where we didn't have a single shot creator on the floor. How the fuck does this happen?
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Somehow, Lowry played 40 minutes tonight and we still had a 6 minute stretch in the second quarter where we didn't have a single shot creator on the floor. How the fuck does this happen?
      Dwane Casey

Comment

• Can someone ask Cojo why he's playing like Jose Calderón?
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Somehow, Lowry played 40 minutes tonight and we still had a 6 minute stretch in the second quarter where we didn't have a single shot creator on the floor. How the fuck does this happen?
          Because Casey is terrible at rotations.

Comment

jesus

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              That's exactly what Casey does. You could even see it in the second half, DeMar played the whole 3rd quarter then took a rest as Lowry started the 4th quarter.
              Except Demar with Biz without Lowry has been unplayable all year

Comment

Casey voodoo magic
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  I don't remember the last post of yours that didn't mention Ross. I'm starting to think you don't like him very much.
                  the last time i mentioned ross i said he'd go off in the milwaukee game and he did. but in general, no i dont like him much at all. the expectations have gone lower and lower for the kid, to the point where all we want him to do now is to at least make his fuckin 3 point shots since he literally cant do anything else now.

Comment

It's not that our bench is bad, they're just players with limitations. That's what bench players are in the NBA. Casey needs to use our guys to their strengths, and accept their weaknesses. If you put CoJo/Ross/JJ/Patterson/Biz out there together, you have noone who can create shots.

If you mix a few of Lowry and DeMar's minutes in with that group, Ross/CoJo/Patterson become serviceable spot up guys. It's not complicated, but Casey sometimes feels like the extremely obvious is beyond him.
                    Derozan and Lowry should be playing together as much as possible. What you are suggesting is that they won't play together too much and playing too many minutes.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Can someone ask Cojo why he's playing like Jose Calderón?
                      Casey? I remember he used to start Calderon over Lowry, maybe he misses him and is trying to make CoJo into the new Calderon.

Comment

• Casey has to learn to trust the Bench, even when the team is Down 5-8 points.

Trust The Bench Squad can bring them back

Comment

• These timeouts lol. Didn't think it was possible to hate Casey even more..

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            Kwame was underrated

Real HD quality video.

Comment

• Gasol got his ... Rose got his.... yeah ok...
                              but Portis / Brooks / Snell going off for a combined 20/37.... thats just not going to happen all that often...
                              good for the Bulls tonight you got points from places they usually dont.... we get them back later in the week at home....
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Wow....the top 8 seeds in the east are going to be squished tonight. Or the 7 behind the cavs.

Comment

Working...
                                X