Game #32: Toronto Raptors 97 - Chicago Bulls 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Derozan and Lowry should be playing together as much as possible. What you are suggesting is that they won't play together too much and playing too many minutes.
    Yup, kill them by Jan then get ready for the draft

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      the last time i mentioned ross i said he'd go off in the milwaukee game and he did. but in general, no i dont like him much at all. the expectations have gone lower and lower for the kid, to the point where all we want him to do now is to at least make his fuckin 3 point shots since he literally cant do anything else now.
      well yeah he's bust. But we need to get some value out of him. Raising expectations for Ross is just asking for disappointment.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• sOCCER!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          the last time i mentioned ross i said he'd go off in the milwaukee game and he did. but in general, no i dont like him much at all. the expectations have gone lower and lower for the kid, to the point where all we want him to do now is to at least make his fuckin 3 point shots since he literally cant do anything else now.
          I'm with ya. Trade him now because he will revert to the terrible player that he is. Just funny reading most of your comments about him.

Comment

• If Bruno hits the gym more in the offseason he would be as strong as Snell and is more talented then him.

Comment

• what a terrible game

Comment

• Bulls with #RealWin.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  what a terrible game
                  Good start though!

Comment

• Learning experience.

The Bench Hopefully will realize that Casey Possibly trying to do a 180 and repping the Bench Crew...

Yet the 2nd Half he still over used Demar and Lowry

Comment

• Hoiberg did nothing but neither did Casey

Comment

well yeah he's bust. But we need to get some value out of him. Raising expectations for Ross is just asking for disappointment.
                        thats the thing. there are no expectations anymore outside of just making your 3 pointers! thats it!!!

but hey at least he had a decent stretch this month.

as for patterson...holy shit. what a piece of absolute trash hes been this year.

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
                          Casey has to learn to trust the Bench, even when the team is Down 5-8 points.

Trust The Bench Squad can bring them back
                          Trust the Bench? Are you fucking high? They suck especially 2Pat! At this point, he's not even worth a bag of chips....

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• unfortunate loss

Comment

Derozan and Lowry should be playing together as much as possible. What you are suggesting is that they won't play together too much and playing too many minutes.
                              Lowry without DeMar units are actually fantastic on both ends of the floor this season. Just to throw a crazy idea out there...

If Casey's married to the idea of Scola starting, why not Lowry/Ross/Carroll/Scola/JV starting, and use DeMar as a Ginobili type 30-35 minute bench guy? I know the DeMar fanclub will hate this idea, but Ginobili was a all-star a few times in this role, and it allows us to keep the catch-and-shoot guys involved while turning DeMar into an incredible off-the-bench microwave guy. Then run a crunch time lineup of Lowry/DeMar/(Ross-Carroll-JJ, whoever's on that night)/(Carroll/Scola/Patt depending on matchups and who's on)/JV.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Somehow, Lowry played 40 minutes tonight and we still had a 6 minute stretch in the second quarter where we didn't have a single shot creator on the floor. How the fuck does this happen?
                                I remember when Lowry didn't come in til about the 6 minute mark of the second quarter, I thought, "he sat for a full six minutes early...no way he'll get to 38-40 minutes tonight.....unless he plays the rest of the game..ha, ha ".....ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                X