X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild-ling#1
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    This game was just bad. The loss was the result of bad defense, but it felt like they were struggling to generate offense against a Bulls team that isn't the same defensive club they were from years past. I hope it was because guys aren't used to playing with each other like some posters said.

I REALLY wanted this one
    Aren't they the no. 1 rated defense (points allowed or differential ... something like that)?

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Someone make the next game thread because I'm a failure at life and couldn't beat the Bulls for us

Leave a comment:

• Wild-ling#1
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    You live in Orlando?
    No. Just visiting.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    CB4Champ wrote: View Post

THE TEAM AS THEY ARE CAN WIN A TITLE THIS YEAR!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I don't understand why we didn't try to put Ross on Brooks mote? Cojo has been abysmal lately
    that adjustment came way too late.

Leave a comment:

• CNinja26
    replied
    JWash wrote: View Post
    If we had a better coach this roster would be fine but... Damn. If you can't create your own shot you're gonna look really fucking shitty and inconsistent on this team. When dd and lowry are off the floor we look atrocious

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Yeah it's funny. As soon as I saw the second unit line up in the second, I knew it was going to be a shit show.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    I don't understand why we didn't try to put Ross on Brooks more? Cojo has been abysmal lately
    Last edited by MACK11; Mon Dec 28, 2015, 11:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CNinja26
    replied
    Chicago has one of the deepest teams in the East. If our bench doesn't show up, we are not beating them. The stretch in the 2nd quarter where we gave up our lead did us in. It gave the guys who crushed us (Brooks, Snell, Portis) all the confidence in the world that they could. The stretch later on in the game where Chicago pulled away was basically a bunch of guys with a ton of confidence who knew they had our number. Terrible loss.

Leave a comment:

• JWash
    replied
    If we had a better coach this roster would be fine but... Damn. If you can't create your own shot you're gonna look really fucking shitty and inconsistent on this team. When dd and lowry are off the floor we look atrocious

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    The bench unit was BRUTAL this game. Brutal. Joseph, Patterson, Ross, JJ, Biyombo. Yes, they shared the court for a while. No, they did not do well. What's that? You aren't surprised? Well, between you and Dwane Casey that makes one unsurprised person, presumably.

Lowry was great. DD was very quiet, but not bad.

Patterson really needs to start hitting shots. Those crummy bench lineups don't help him, but still. Maybe we need to keep him in the corner until he gets his rhythm back, he still seems to hit those.

JV had a nice first game back. The team was even nice enough to involve him in the offence for 5 minutes in the first Q, during which they went on a massive run. Guess they were easing him back in for the other 15 minutes he was on the court... Had a tough time with Pau's midrange game, but held his own fine in the post and was still a net positive.

Cory Joseph picked a bad night for his 1-bad-game-in-10. Just couldn't stop Brooks at all. Casey putting Ross on him was a good move (though it should have happened way sooner) - that was one of Ross' specialties in the 2013-14 season, shutting down troublesome PG's.

Bleh.
    I just feel like it's completely indefensible for Casey to run Lowry for 40 minutes and still somehow have that second quarter stretch with those five players out there.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Portis proving Ujiri wrong.
    Would be interesting to know what would have happened had Joseph been a Raptor on draft night.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    The bench unit was BRUTAL this game. Brutal. Joseph, Patterson, Ross, JJ, Biyombo. Yes, they shared the court for a while. No, they did not do well. What's that? You aren't surprised? Well, between you and Dwane Casey that makes one unsurprised person, presumably.

Lowry was great. DD was very quiet, but not bad.

Patterson really needs to start hitting shots. Those crummy bench lineups don't help him, but still. Maybe we need to keep him in the corner until he gets his rhythm back, he still seems to hit those.

JV had a nice first game back. The team was even nice enough to involve him in the offence for 5 minutes in the first Q, during which they went on a massive run. Guess they were easing him back in for the other 15 minutes he was on the court... Had a tough time with Pau's midrange game, but held his own fine in the post and was still a net positive.

Cory Joseph picked a bad night for his 1-bad-game-in-10. Just couldn't stop Brooks at all. Casey putting Ross on him was a good move (though it should have happened way sooner) - that was one of Ross' specialties in the 2013-14 season, shutting down troublesome PG's.

Bleh.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    This game was just bad. The loss was the result of bad defense, but it felt like they were struggling to generate offense against a Bulls team that isn't the same defensive club they were from years past. I hope it was because guys aren't used to playing with each other like some posters said.

I REALLY wanted this one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X