X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    That 19% shooting this quarter...
    007 wrote: View Post
    And a quick three pointer for Washington...
    And we miss our shot...
    And Dudley gets another open three...and somehow misses...
    And Washington has another opportunity to tie the game...
    And Washington misses the three but gets the offensive board...And then they miss again but get another offensive board...
    And we win...

Well then, how about that?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      can someone please explain to me what a fucking clear path foul is because after this game I dont know anymore
      It's the same rule you've been thinking of, just doesn't apply to Raptors players.

Comment

• shitty win. but i'll take it!

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          A sub .50 team thats missing half the roster at home. Went down to the last 3 shots
          They had won 4 of the last 5 coming into this

Comment

• THIS is our worst win of the season. Games like this makes me continue to remind myself this team still isn't ready to make noise in the playoffs. And that is probably the best thing because it will force Masai to fire Casey.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              I feel like we're either the best bad team in the NBA, or the worst good one sometimes. We're in every game, but so is the other team.
              look at this this way. warriors without curry are getting blown out by the mavs right now.

Comment

• I know everyone around here loves to hate on Ross' consistency, but what we really need is another player who can be depended to hit 3s on any given night. Seriously, this month every other shooter on our team has been awful from 3 more nights than not.

Ross is shooting 41.4% from 3 in December coming into tonight. The rest of the team is shooting 32.2% on threes in the same stretch.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  I know everyone around here loves to hate on Ross' consistency, but what we really need is another player who can be depended to hit 3s on any given night. Seriously, this month every other shooter on our team has been awful from 3 more nights than not.

Ross is shooting 41.4% from 3 in December coming into tonight. The rest of the team is shooting 32.2% on threes in the same stretch.
                  that player is *supposed* to be patterson. heres hoping he wakes up after the all-star break because surely hes a better shooter than hes been showing this season.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    can someone please explain to me what a fucking clear path foul is because after this game I dont know anymore
                    They really need to work on that rule
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Well we won, and even after a win, my inner fan-dom is posting a torch and a pitch fork

Comment

• Remember when Derozan wasn't taking dumb ass shots.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                          They had won 4 of the last 5 coming into this
                          Theyve tightened up the defense but they are missing alot of players.Hats off to them. Dont think Whittman finished the game well

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            Who gives a shit how we won! Win's a win! Not looking back at it lol
                            I hate fans that think like this. Do you care about the playoffs at all. Like has the last two-three seasons proven anything to you. The way we play the game aka ISO will never work in the playoffs. Also we can't get stpps when we really need it and we can never hold a lead. You will learn to care how we win when playoffs come cause we would lose a game like this in the playoffs.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Biyombo 6-9 on FTs...you know this guy actually works hard in the off season...

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                that player is *supposed* to be patterson. heres hoping he wakes up after the all-star break because surely hes a better shooter than hes been showing this season.
                                PP is going to take a big pay cut this offseason. He has clearly underperformed.

Comment

Working...
                                X