Game #33: Toronto Raptors 94 - Washington Wizards 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bourgozie wrote: View Post
    I remember when people on here were arguing that Demarre is a better player than DeRozan when we first got him ...
    Yeah, I remember that too lol.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DD should just focus on making the corner 3 at a respectable rate.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        See what a difference it makes when you dont put the whole fucking bench on at the same time? DD or Kyle have to always be on the floor. Or JV. Our bench is just too shit for that
        It's not that the bench is shit, it's that those guys are bench players for a reason.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Our system just doesn't get Demarre the same amount of good open looks the Hawks system did. We look for him to work in the pick and roll too much. He is horrible at that. Horrible.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Our system just doesn't get Demarre the same amount of good open looks the Hawks system did. We look for him to work in the pick and roll too much. He is horrible at that. Horrible.
            Simply put, guys like Demarre, Ross, Joseph, even Patterson(although he can't hit open shots this year), are much better in a situation where they're getting open looks, which generally come off assists. We're one of the worst teams in the league at generating assisted buckets.

Comment

• Uh oh, JV dropping to #2 C on the roster?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                It's not that the bench is shit, it's that those guys are bench players for a reason.
                The bench is shit. Stop this. No one can create anything for anymore and guys like Patterson can't hit the few open shots they do get
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• There was a time we used to swear by Patterson. Good 'ol days

Comment

Simply put, guys like Demarre, Ross, Joseph, even Patterson(although he can't hit open shots this year), are much better in a situation where they're getting open looks, which generally come off assists. We're one of the worst teams in the league at generating assisted buckets.
                    Dont think any team has almost every shooter playing off the bench

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      Uh oh, JV dropping to #2 C on the roster?
                      Biyombo sucks, Hump is just worse

Comment

Between Biz and JV, one of the two has a 60% true shooting on 20% usage. The other has 53% true shooting on 11% usage.

Also, JV has a better Drtg this season.

So no.

Comment

• Gonna give Casey some credit. Against the Bulls we had a bunch of units on the floor that made no sense. It's been much, much better tonight.

Comment

• oh fu*k off

Comment

Gonna give Casey some credit. Against the Bulls we had a bunch of units on the floor that made no sense. It's been much, much better tonight.
                              Hes going to use Biz late and get burned

Comment

BB just the better matchup. With how Wall gets to the rim. You need a shot blocker to protect the rim.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X