Game #33: Toronto Raptors 94 - Washington Wizards 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bourgozie wrote: View Post
    I remember when people on here were arguing that Demarre is a better player than DeRozan when we first got him ...
    where the hell are all these imaginary arguments I keep reading about?
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      BB just the better matchup. With how Wall gets to the rim. You need a shot blocker to protect the rim.
      Every PG in this league kills us either way

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        The bench is shit. Stop this. No one can create anything for anymore and guys like Patterson can't hit the few open shots they do get
        Our starters are shooting 12/34 so far tonight. DeMar and Lowry have combined for 6 turnovers. The only reason we're winning is good defense, and that's happened with Ross, Joseph, Biyombo and Patterson all giving us 10+ minutes.

The bench isn't that bad.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

BB just the better matchup. With how Wall gets to the rim. You need a shot blocker to protect the rim.
          Wall is dangerous in transistion

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Uh oh, JV dropping to #2 C on the roster?
            lol
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              where the hell are all these imaginary arguments I keep reading about?
              In the DD thread. It was either Snooch or Raptors999 that kept on saying that.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

In the DD thread. It was either Snooch or Raptors999 that kept on saying that.
                Check again, I like Drmar didnt want to pay him 25M+ still dont

Comment

• Good half!
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Biz got lot to prove. He'll get paid just $20k ( after taxes ) per game until 17/18 season.

Comment

• Corey is still trash, but hey, it's a +7... he probably hockey assisted the passes and got out of Demar's and Biyombo's way

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        Good half!
                        It's funny. Our starters go 13/34(and Jonas went 3/4), Lowry and DeMar combine for 6 turnovers, and yet we're winning. This game is the antithesis of our season so far.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Biz got lot to prove. He'll get paid just $20k ( after taxes ) per game until 17/18 season.
                          He has a player option next year. It was alway a bad deal because if hes good he leaves and if he suck he isnt worth the cap spacd

Comment

• We got 52 points while playing like Kevin O'Neil 2.0 team..... did we get everyone back too early? does that make sense

Comment

• BB had 10 rebounds in 9 minutes. I am the only that finds that ridiculous!?
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                He has a player option next year. It was alway a bad deal because if hes good he leaves and if he suck he isnt worth the cap spacd
                                3 million a year is almost never a bad deal for a player who can give you minutes. That's such a miniscule cap footprint, especially with the cap going up next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X