Game #33: Toronto Raptors 94 - Washington Wizards 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    look at this this way. warriors without curry are getting blown out by the mavs right now.
    K but Warriors will not be without Curry in the playoffs so who cares.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      K but Warriors will not be without Curry in the playoffs so who cares.
      im sure cavs thought that about kevin love and kyrie irving too.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I hate fans that think like this. Do you care about the playoffs at all. Like has the last two-three seasons proven anything to you. The way we play the game aka ISO will never work in the playoffs. Also we can't get stpps when we really need it and we can never hold a lead. You will learn to care how we win when playoffs come cause we would lose a game like this in the playoffs.
        Yeah I'm not too excited about this win either. It gives us false confidence for playoffs.

Comment

• A win is a win from a standings point of view.

From an 'indicators of future success' point of view, this win was fucking awful.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Yeah I'm not too excited about this win either. It gives us false confidence for playoffs.
            But lyke no one has confidence rn. We're all saying they suck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I'm out of country and didn't catch the game. Someone give me a recap of what went down

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                A win is a win from a standings point of view.

From an 'indicators of future success' point of view, this win was fucking awful.
                Exactly.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Not quite 40 but, I'll take 34 on 24 shots.

34 PTS, 6 REB, 5 AST, 2 STL and 2 BLK

#ProveEm
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    How intense was the falseness tonight? More or less than on the date of April 31st, 2015?
                    Last edited by tonious35; Thu Dec 31, 2015, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      I'm out of country and didn't catch the game. Someone give me a recap of what went down

Lowry went 2/12. Carroll went 2/10. Scola went 1/6. We won because DeMar had a fantastic stretch in the third where he built us a lead, Ross was good off the bench, and the whistle was really, really kind to us.(Fouls were 27-16, FTAs were 39-17 in our favor)
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        I'm out of country and didn't catch the game. Someone give me a recap of what went down

Refs favored us heavy!
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 18-3 when we hold teams under 100. That should be the goal every game.
                          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Dec 30, 2015, 11:39 PM.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            can someone please explain to me what a fucking clear path foul is because after this game I dont know anymore
                            Combine a break away in hockey with offside in soccer but foul must be committed in front court.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              Lowry went 2/12. Carroll went 2/10. Scola went 1/6. We won because DeMar had a fantastic stretch in the third where he built us a lead, Ross was good off the bench, and the whistle was really, really kind to us.(Fouls were 27-16, FTAs were 39-17 in our favor)
                              Well fuck eh

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                Biyombo 6-9 on FTs...you know this guy actually works hard in the off season...
                                This is something I really like. Teams can't really target him with Hack-A-Shaq strategy, it's nice to have both of our centers be capable FT shooters
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X