Game #33: Toronto Raptors 94 - Washington Wizards 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    This is something I really like. Teams can't really target him with Hack-A-Shaq strategy, it's nice to have both of our centers be capable FT shooters
    instead now they're gonna hack-a-carroll.

Comment

• Happy New Year, Raptors fans! Have a safe night tomorrow!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Refs favored us heavy!
        Yeah... At the game tonite and Wall did get the ball on that foul call late on DD. Wall was beside himself.. He talked to Anderson at the end of the bench... then moved on down the line and finally was talking to Wittman...
        I used to think when oh when will the Raptors ever get the benefit of an egregiously bad call... Well I saw it tonight and won't be bitching about the refs screwing us over for.. .well... two games. Max
        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Dec 31, 2015, 12:27 AM.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• The Gods gifted us this game and you just feel dirty about it. It's like you get free food tonight that would cost you $25, but after eating it it kinda tastes shitty anyways and you regret taking it at the first place.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            The Gods gifted us this game and you just feel dirty about it. It's like you get free food tonight that would cost you $25, but after eating it it kinda tastes shitty anyways and you regret taking it at the first place.
            Well not really on the gods gifting this to us... We built two leads of double digits with good defense and some good offense... The Whiz put on their run and not sure how it looked on TV but it was the John Wall show tonight on the court. Dude is pretty impressive. Speed . Passing... He made a couple of bad passes but he is something to watch.
            Worst night belonged to Gortat. Not on the scoresheet but watching him get his nuts headbutted by Kyle then taking one off his melon from JV on an attempted out of bounds save. The look he gave skyward to the gods .. now that was priceless.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              The Gods gifted us this game and you just feel dirty about it. It's like you get free food tonight that would cost you $25, but after eating it it kinda tastes shitty anyways and you regret taking it at the first place.
              Nah it's like someone gave you free food and you find out after eating it, they beat up a homeless person to get it for you.

Comment

• That defense to finish the game tho.....That's what's different from last year's team. We got defenders now.

Lowry/Cojo/Demar/Carroll/Biyombo

This is why we brought these guys in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                  That defense to finish the game tho.....That's what's different from last year's team. We got defenders now.

Lowry/Cojo/Demar/Carroll/Biyombo

This is why we brought these guys in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I dunno man, they left Jared Dudley open from the arc on 2 possessions in a row. They were lucky he was short on the second one
                  OG is our king

Comment

• box score looks like lots of bad shooting nights. love how the win means less because of injuries to the wiz the same as wins mean less against the spurs when we have injuries. stay consistent.

a wins a win is a win. 4th quarter must have really sucked though. good teams will make a run and they were able to pull out a stop whether it was from a missed look or not.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      18-3 when we hold teams under 100. That should be the goal every game.

lol

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        I dunno man, they left Jared Dudley open from the arc on 2 possessions in a row. They were lucky he was short on the second one
                        This. Our end of game defense was awful, the Wizards just missed wide open shots.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          This. Our end of game defense was awful, the Wizards just missed wide open shots.
                          Don't know how all 4 guards and Biyombo couldn't secure a defensive rebound to end the game

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Don't know how all 4 guards and Biyombo couldn't secure a defensive rebound to end the game
                            Eh, I'll give them a pass. Missing 3 pointers leads to long rebounds and our only rebounder was sitting under the basket
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Yeah... At the game tonite and Wall did get the ball on that foul call late on DD. Wall was beside himself.. He talked to Anderson at the end of the bench... then moved on down the line and finally was talking to Wittman...
                              I used to think when oh when will the Raptors ever get the benefit of an egregiously bad call... Well I saw it tonight and won't be bitching about the refs screwing us over for.. .well... two games. Max
                              He may have gotten the ball but the replays showed him getting quite a bit of contact with demar's elbow as well. There may have been gifts but that was a good call.

Comment

• How did no one like the OP? Y'all are some ungrateful dinosaurs!

Thanks for the winning streak consmap!

Comment

Working...
                                X