SG - Nicolas Batum
    SF - PJ Hairston
    PF - Marvin Williams
    C - Cody Zeller

Key Matchup:

LET'S GO RAPTORS!

AND,

OG is our king

we can never beat the hornets. even if lowry scores a billion points, somehow the hornets will score a billion and 1.

Comment

Our time is now!

DOWN WITH CHARLOTTE!!!
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Lets hope lin doesn't go for 35 again

Comment

I fear this game... I went to the game last Jan 8 and it was bad, real bad. We really struggle vs Charlotte for some reason, even lose when they don't have Jefferson or Batum. The Raps really need to take this one because Chicago and Cleveland afterwards doesn't get easier. I don't mind a loss to the Cavs, but I really want these games vs the Horncats and Bulls.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            I fear this game... I went to the game last Jan 8 and it was bad, real bad. We really struggle vs Charlotte for some reason, even lose when they don't have Jefferson or Batum. The Raps really need to take this one because Chicago and Cleveland afterwards doesn't get easier. I don't mind a loss to the Cavs, but I really want these games vs the Horncats and Bulls.
            2 of the 3 would be great. hornets always have our number. i would like to get the bulls back as well.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              The team is at full strength now. Hopefully that results in a better outcome than last time.

No Jeremy Lin game winners please
              OG is our king

Comment

Lin is a certified Raptor killer. I'm not confident in this game.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Lin is a certified Raptor killer. I'm not confident in this game.
                  That's... not the spirit...
                  OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    That's... not the spirit...
                    Christmas is over man, Lin is coming...

Comment

New Year. New Me. New Raptors.

#BallMovement2016
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Please dear God, may this not happen:

Last edited by tonious35; Thu Dec 31, 2015, 02:06 AM.

Comment

They're dealing with a lot of injuries. Jefferson's out another 6 weeks and Lin missed tonight's game.

I think we can handle Kemba and Batum. Jonas should feast on Zeller.

Not worried about Williams or Hairston, but the wildcard is Frank the Tank.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            They're dealing with a lot of injuries. Jefferson's out another 6 weeks and Lin missed tonight's game.

I think we can handle Kemba and Batum. Jonas should feast on Zeller.

Not worried about Williams or Hairston, but the wildcard is Frank the Tank.
                            Frank the Tank eats Kentucky Players for breakfast...PPat's screwed...

Comment

I prefer to not see Lin destroy us again...

Comment

Working...
                              X