Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modeliukas wrote: View Post
    Send me the link to that stat
    Yeah I'm not gonna bother. Go look it up if you want, its on the official NBA site.

Comment

• I'd like to note how good Demar's shot looked on his corner three's tonight. Really looked a lot more fluid compared to how he usually changes his shot.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Outside of shot blocking Biz is a poor defender. Raptor hit 3's late, if they didnt playing Biz would have been the same effect as the King loss. Demar couldnt even get on the floor in the 4th and Lowry was a non-factor
        I see your point.

We beat charlotte for the first time though since forever..... Biyombo was on that court making crucial defensive plays / Offensive rebounding / Bringing energy .
        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Modeliukas wrote: View Post
          I think there is a reason why Biyombo plays in these crucial moments. Defense not really comparable, Biyombo all the way while JV of course offensively better.. Also JV might outrebound Biyombo but who is really here more athletic and grabs the hardest rebounds to create second chance for the team which requires timing high jump athleticism..
          lol.

I don't see JV with 20 Rebound nights..

Maybe once...? 2 years ago?
          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              Then where exactly did I 'skewer DeMar to death' recently? Since he raised his play 2-3 weeks ago I've said if he can sustain that play I'm in favor of keeping him, and have said mostly good things about him. I'm trying to figure out where the accusation that I 'skewer DeMar to death' came from.

I do defend Ross, but that's because you literally can't say a good thing about Ross without someone responding with 'but he let us down the last three years'. Ross was really, really good in December. But pointing that out gets you skewered by certain posters.
              I will simply end with this. Ross has nothing to do with Demar. Posts about one is irrelevant to posts about the other.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                I'd like to note how good Demar's shot looked on his corner three's tonight. Really looked a lot more fluid compared to how he usually changes his shot.
                As I posted earlier, he's 15% below average on right corner and above the break 3s, but after tonight, his left corner 3s are actually above league average. For some reason, that one spot works really well for him.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Portis with another big game 16&10 off the bench for the Bulls, MU fucked up badly. Portis would obv be riding our bench but I'd rather have him on the bench than Delon
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Relax... there an expression called horses for courses... tonight biz was the horse for what came up during the game in the 4th Q..... other nights its going to be JV....

as I said .. we should be happy we have them both because we need both.....
                    Are you British by chance? Because that's a very British saying, if I'm not mistaken; you really do not hear that too often here.

Comment

• Game #34: Toronto Raptors vs. Charlotte Hornets - Jan. 1 7:30 PM EST on TSN

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Portis with another big game 16&10 off the bench for the Bulls, MU fucked up badly. Portis would obv be riding our bench but I'd rather have him on the bench than Delon
                      Fuck Portis. Tired of hearing about him. Delon was a solid pick, especially since CoJo wasn't a Rap at the time.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        Then where exactly did I 'skewer DeMar to death' recently? Since he raised his play 2-3 weeks ago I've said if he can sustain that play I'm in favor of keeping him, and have said mostly good things about him. I'm trying to figure out where the accusation that I 'skewer DeMar to death' came from.

I do defend Ross, but that's because you literally can't say a good thing about Ross without someone responding with 'but he let us down the last three years'. Ross was really, really good in December. But pointing that out gets you skewered by certain posters.
                        Just be glad you're a Ross fan and not a Casey fan.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Portis with another big game 16&10 off the bench for the Bulls, MU fucked up badly. Portis would obv be riding our bench but I'd rather have him on the bench than Delon
                          Not if Lowry misses time with that ankle he was favouring.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Just be glad you're a Ross fan and not a Casey fan.
                            This is going to get me really skewered around here, but I liked the fact that Casey left DeMar on the bench for so long in the 4th when it was clear the Lowry/Joseph/Ross/Patterson/Biz lineup was working.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Fuck Portis. Tired of hearing about him. Delon was a solid pick, especially since CoJo wasn't a Rap at the time.
                              I dont hate Delon I hate us for taking him. There is zero mins for him he's about to turn 24 in Feb. When do you see mins opening up for him? Lowry will be back next year just like Cojo.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• THE VOICE OF REASON = me

On Portis: It is too early to objectively state Masai fucked up in the draft until we know what Wright's trajectory is. Also with the 20th pick you are more likely to shit the bed than land a solid player anyway. Some opinions need to be based on on years and not months. Look at Ross and JV...they are still evolving into whatever players they are going to be.

On Biymobo: He's a great backup. He is not better defensively than JV. He is not better at rebounding than JV. He is not a better a FT shooter than JV. He is not a better offensive player than JV. He is not better than JV. If you hold that opinion your eyes and judgement are broken. I'm not saying that to be mean, I am saying that for a fact. NOW...he is a great backup, sets hard screens and gives you 140% on every play. But it helps if we are objective. That being said, given a small and recent sample size he could be evolving into a better rebounder than JV, but not so much as to negate everything else JV does better.

We won a game, played a great 4th quarter. I don't really understand all the sniping.

relax people.
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X