Game #35: Toronto Raptors 113 - Chicago Bulls 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    You seem to be pissed that he is playing well ?
    Why is that ?
    yeah...sure.

Comment

• Butler, doing ISO, with Carroll in his face, hits a 3, it's Casey's fault, should have had Ross on him
      Lowry, doing ISO, misses an open layup (nobody talks about that, hmmm), but it's Casey's fault anyway
      DeMar fails to pass to open JV under the basket, it's Casey's fault

Masai's an idiot for putting up with this guy, never mind resigning him. Kyle's a fool for resigning after that. Scola, Carroll, and joseph are fools for signing to play for the idiot. And JV and Ross? early extension fools want to play for the idiot? These guys gotta start living in the real world of RR if they want to learn about what smart NBA coaching is all about, and who they should play for to get proper handling. I get it now. :-)

Comment

• Out of country still.

Wtf happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Out of country still.

Wtf happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Jimmy G Buckets happened
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Eliza wrote: View Post
            Butler, doing ISO, with Carroll in his face, hits a 3, it's Casey's fault, should have had Ross on him
            Lowry, doing ISO, misses an open layup (nobody talks about that, hmmm), but it's Casey's fault anyway
            DeMar fails to pass to open JV under the basket, it's Casey's fault

Masai's an idiot for putting up with this guy, never mind resigning him. Kyle's a fool for resigning after that. Scola, Carroll, and joseph are fools for signing to play for the idiot. And JV and Ross? early extension fools want to play for the idiot? These guys gotta start living in the real world of RR if they want to learn about what smart NBA coaching is all about, and who they should play for to get proper handling. I get it now. :-)
            Clearly.

Comment

• Dd has to make that pass there. He'll watch tape and be better next time. Very disappointed in the defence tonight.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Dd has to make that pass there. He'll watch tape and be better next time. Very disappointed in the defence tonight.
                Same thing happened last season. Perimeter guys started to conserve energy on D and tried to win games with offence. And in Casey's words, he couldn't "....get the genie back in the barn, after the horse was out of the bottle..." or something like that. :-)

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  And in Casey's words, he couldn't "....get the genie back in the barn, after the horse was out of the bottle..." or something like that. :-)

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    If only demar passed it to JV there. Wide open dunk.

I have to say this one is just ridiculous.. Why no pass ?? If only Jonas had the balls to go to him and ask why you didn't pass. If you guys would understand Lithuanian, Lithuanian fans in the comments they are raging . I will post this picture on my Facebook nice job on this pic. Good example on how Toronto Fucked his potential. Was never a fan of Jonas anyways but this just proves what kind of selfish team is Toronto. Demar thinks he's the next Michael Jordan right there.

Comment

• As Marc Jackson would say.... That's a baaaaaaaad play

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Dd has to make that pass there. He'll watch tape and be better next time. Very disappointed in the defence tonight.
                          Modeliukas wrote: View Post
                          I have to say this one is just ridiculous.. Why no pass ?? If only Jonas had the balls to go to him and ask why you didn't pass. If you guys would understand Lithuanian, Lithuanian fans in the comments they are raging . I will post this picture on my Facebook nice job on this pic. Good example on how Toronto Fucked his potential. Was never a fan of Jonas anyways but this just proves what kind of selfish team is Toronto. Demar thinks he's the next Michael Jordan right there.
                          finishing tight games while making the right decisions has hurt us before. getting the reps in over the season should help. i would hope that after all the video gets watched, like posted above that demar wouldn't make this play again.

same as a previous end of game he messed up by not going up strong.

i disagree with toronto fucking up his potential. he, again, has grown every year and will continue to do so on his way to reach that lofty potential he still has in spades

Comment

• Modeliukas wrote: View Post
                            Lol you're blaming JV? And how do you know he didn't?

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                              If only demar passed it to JV there. Wide open dunk.

Sadly this is the Raptors crunch time go-to move...Lowry or DD going one-on-one and trying something.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Lol you're blaming JV? And how do you know he didn't?
                                no, he isn't. he is saying jv should be more aggressive off of the court to take some leadership type role.

Comment

Working...
                                X