The day Patrick Patterson talked to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The day Patrick Patterson talked to me

Hey guys, believe it or not i just had a short little conversion with 2Pat. I'm still in shock he replied to my message.

He was very nice and I told him about Raptors Republic as well lol. I told him to keep shooting em 3s and killing it. lol didn't want to critique him too much since I am just a fan. Talked about his Kentucky Days and a few other things that i can't mention here.

I'm going to bed now, more to come tomorrow. If you guys have any serious questions for him write them down on the comments i'll ask him and hopefully he has time to reply.
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Abbas wrote: View Post
    Hey guys, believe it or not i just had a short little conversion with 2Pat. I'm still in shock he replied to my message.

He was very nice and I told him about Raptors Republic as well lol. I told him to keep shooting em 3s and killing it. lol didn't want to critique him too much since I am just a fan. Talked about his Kentucky Days and a few other things that i can't mention here.

I'm going to bed now, more to come tomorrow. If you guys have any serious questions for him write them down on the comments i'll ask him and hopefully he has time to reply.
    hopefully he looks here after a good game from him and sees pages of adoring fans

Comment

He's always struck me as an exceedingly good dude. I don't know if you literally talked to him or talked to him via twitter or something, but if you get stuck for things to ask, here are my questions:

1. What are the coaches stressing in practice these days?
      2. Who is his favorite player to play with?
      3. How has the team philosophy changed since his first season with the Raps? Is there a greater focus on defense? Improvisation? Set plays? What is his favorite style/system of ball to play in?
      4. What is he most looking forward to basketballwise in 2016?
      5. What's his most anticipated movie of 2016? (since he's a big movie buff) What were his top 5 favorites of 2015?

Comment

Ban Abbas. He told about our secret place.

Comment

I doubt that he'd ever answer this, but if I met him in person I'd love to ask about any locker room divide last season that happened after the near year before the raptors slide. Was it between JJ and the coach? lou will? what happened.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Do you really want PPat to see our board? First thing he'll notice is that we trade him about 3 times a day.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
              I doubt that he'd ever answer this, but if I met him in person I'd love to ask about any locker room divide last season that happened after the near year before the raptors slide. Was it between JJ and the coach? lou will? what happened.
              He'd never answer this question or if he did; it'd just be the answer that you'd expect.

With that said; the question about who he enjoys playing with the most would be the question that I'd ask him given the chance. He seems like he'd be one of the coolest people to talk to on the team.

Wait, scratch that, I want to know if he plans on getting any more dino skulls...because the one he has is awesome.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                Do you really want PPat to see our board? First thing he'll notice is that we trade him about 3 times a day.

Comment

Would love to know why they abandoned the motion offence from the start of the season and went back to the 1-on-1 stuff from last year.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    To be fair, most of those are tenforthewin.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      To be fair, most of those are tenforthewin.
                      Surprisingly tenforthewin hasn't traded PPat in 2016 (although, yeah, he will), but at least 4 other posters have.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Okay so he has read my last message but hasn't for the past 10 hours. lol I doubt he will now. That little 5 minute conversation is now done heheh
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

did you try sending nudes?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Would love to know why they abandoned the motion offence from the start of the season and went back to the 1-on-1 stuff from last year.
                            Old habits die hard, especially with the same leaders and coach. I feel like a lot of initiatives fizzle out so quickly: feed JV in the post, get DeMar shooting threes, move the ball. We have the second fewest assists per game and third lowest assist % in the NBA.

This is why I grumble about incremental changes so much.

Comment

So how'd you manage to contact and message him?

Comment

Working...
                              X