The day Patrick Patterson talked to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    Dude, we aren't girls passing notes in grade school. There are literally 3 options it can be, 3 point shooting seems unlikely so that leaves skills and dunk. The popular guess is likely dunk but skills is a possibility. Nobody watches skills though, so not really impactful.
    lol its obv dunk, if he does it. it will only be cause the game is in Tor
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Honestly DD will get wrecked in the dunk contest.

Good dunker, but doesn't have the flare or fluidity of Lavine.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        Honestly DD will get wrecked in the dunk contest.

Good dunker, but doesn't have the flare or fluidity of Lavine.
        Have you seen DeMar in the dunk contest before?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Reading between the Lines on the lowry zach lowe podcast I think derozan will do the dunk. He said ross will "definitely not" but was sly about DD
          Yeap definitely sounds like DD will be in the dunk contest. He's also only 26...he's going to kill it!

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
            Agreed, DeMar was so good in his 2 appearances and got robbed of being in the finals. Whether he still has it after 5 or so years is still not known (although I'd assume yes based on his very rare massive dunks he pulls out).

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
              That was a long time ago. Remember the last time Demar tried to add a little something to a dunk (last year)?

He doesn't have the hops of someone like LaVine. And frankly, even in prime, LaVine might be better.

It's been a while since someone who wasn't in their first 3 years competed in the dunk. Maybe they can add a Senior Circuit one with DD and Vince
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

That was a long time ago. Remember the last time Demar tried to add a little something to a dunk (last year)?

He doesn't have the hops of someone like LaVine. And frankly, even in prime, LaVine might be better.

It's been a while since someone who wasn't in their first 3 years competed in the dunk. Maybe they can add a Senior Circuit one with DD and Vince
                Ahaha he's 26 not 36.

"Do they not know? Have they not seen??"

The boy still got hops.

Comment

Oh my god this thread somehow turned into a debate about demar. Now I remember why I rarely post anymore.

Comment

I'll give DD the benefit when finishing over people in a game because he is stronger

But in a dunk contest Lavine is almost on Carter levels....Not trying to downput DD, it's just Lavine is that good

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      Oh my god this thread somehow turned into a debate about demar. Now I remember why I rarely post anymore.
                      You really think Patrick Patterson is going to keep us talking?

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        I'll give DD the benefit when finishing over people in a game because he is stronger

But in a dunk contest Lavine is almost on Carter levels....Not trying to downput DD, it's just Lavine is that good
                        And neither am I when I guess that they'll give it to DD (unless he screws up badly)....it's his home court/the crowd and he has been in the L for awhile with some cachet.

It's a subjective contest and I have seen enough of them where the winner choice was fairly dicey. Think Oscars. And Lavine has won previously.

Comment

Oh yeah? Well I got him on snapchat
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Oh yeah? Well I got him on snapchat
                            His songs on snap chat are shit
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              His songs on snap chat are shit
                              He snaps way too much it makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                He snaps way too much it makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His snaps early in the offseason about #teamnosleep out in Croatia at some EDM festival were at least a little interesting.
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X