No announcement yet.

Game #39 - Toronto Raptors 108 - Philadelphia 76ers 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When DD and JV become consistent two way players this team is going to be really good.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      When DD and JV become consistent two way players this team is going to be really good.
      only if casey is replaced with a real coach.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        When DD and JV become consistent two way players this team is going to be really good.
        OG is our king

Comment

• Hey Rockwell....you going to the game. Let us know your costume..ok?

And take some girls...er..birds to the game.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            Hey Rockwell....you going to the game. Let us know your costume..ok?

And take some girls...er..birds to the game.
            British girls and basketball.. Haha. My missus wouldn't even go, but we need a designated driver

Brits just don't get basketball.
            Last edited by rocwell; Sat Jan 9, 2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              British girls and basketball.. Haha.
              can you bring the person in your avatar
              OG is our king

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                Why the hell are the starters on the floor? One of these days, we're going to take an injury on these idiotic garbage time rotations and it's going to fuck up the season.
                Just ask Derrick rose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Bruno didn't even make it in the game.
                  bruno wasnt even active.

Comment

• Jonas and Kyle were clicking at the end

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      bruno wasnt even active.
                      He's listed in the box score as active, DNP - CD.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Comment

DeMar has got to ask Lowry to do that for him. That's just weird

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            can you bring the person in your avatar
                            Caitlyn Jenner?

Comment

hahahahaha i love that

Comment

• Finally watched this one. Seems like the team slept in by about 20 minutes. JV in particular needs to set the alarm a little earlier. Whole team was great (well, fine, but looked great compared to the guys in white) from 6 minute mark on.

Actually, JV's early struggles were kind of funny. Everytime I would yell at him for letting Okafor score over him, or get the offensive board on the weak side, or when Noel poked the ball away in the post, someone else would replicate that exactly a few minutes later and make me feel stupid. JV getting scored on at will? Biyombo comes in and does the same thing (with doubles coming too). JV gives up the easy board? Biyombo does that too. JV loses the ball in the post? Scola does the exact same thing. Anyway, doesn't change how bad that first 6 minutes was for JV, just thought it was funny all the deja-vu in this game.

Thankfully the 76ers seem to have the JV problem with Okafor - they just stop going to him for some reason. So eventually the Ish Smith black magic wore off and the game got put away by pretty much everyone over the course of the final 3 Q's.

Liked how Ross, DD and Lowry played. Patterson was good. I liked that Patterson came in to play with the starters in the 1st when they were struggling (it wasn't just JV, I mean DD got his shot blocked by Stauskas for crying out loud) and it really boosted the team back to even before the bench came on. Weird he didn't get more time with them later.

Loved that Wright ran one PnR and it was a lob for JV for the dunk.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X