No announcement yet.

Game #39 - Toronto Raptors 108 - Philadelphia 76ers 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't a lot of Raps fans want to trade DD to the Kings and pick Stauskas back around the time of that draft?

Grass is not always greener lol, boy is a scrub.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
      Didn't a lot of Raps fans want to trade DD to the Kings and pick Stauskas back around the time of that draft?

Lol. I remember the entire board was totally for making that trade.

One mans was even saying that we should trade dd and a future pick for stauskas. Lol. Thank fucking god we didn't do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• That's why Masai is the GM and were on here.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Second night of a back to back, fifth game in seven nights - that was a good win, even against the Sixers.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Second night of a back to back, fifth game in seven nights - that was a good win, even against the Sixers.
            There are no good wins against Sixers, Nets, Lakers or Bucks just awful losses. Even after a b2b, with every starter out it should still be a win. The first 3 are just awful and the Bucks are messed up

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              There are no good wins against Sixers, Nets, Lakers or Bucks just awful losses. Even after a b2b, with every starter out it should still be a win. The first 3 are just awful and the Bucks are messed up
              Even the worst teams have a chance to win every night. The team should be given credit for winning. Not much, but yes, some credit.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Ish Smith looked like a superstar in this game lol

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Even the worst teams have a chance to win every night. The team should be given credit for winning. Not much, but yes, some credit.
                  Terrible team have no D and marginal offenses. Even if Sixers, Lakers shoot the lights out they cant stop anyone. If opposing teams have a miserable shooting night just go in and dunk.

Comment

[Backup Quality PG] looked like a superstar in this game lol
                    Yeap

Comment

• Just to give context, the cavs just beat the sixers by a mere ten points. The sixers hung around only being down 6 to start the fourth. Both lebron and love played 37 minutes. We're not the only crazy ones.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        This is hardly worth responding to (and we still remember the last 42 times you posted this thought) but those 15-24 Bucks you just lumped into that group? Yeah that's the only NBA team to beat the Warriors - on the second night of a road B2B at the end of a seven game road trip. So yes, a win is a good win even in Philly when it's the second night of a road B2B and the 5th game in 7 nights.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          This is hardly worth responding to (and we still remember the last 42 times you posted this thought) but those 15-24 Bucks you just lumped into that group? Yeah that's the only NBA team to beat the Warriors - on the second night of a road B2B at the end of a seven game road trip. So yes, a win is a good win even in Philly when it's the second night of a road B2B and the 5th game in 7 nights.
                          Warrior had to lose, its the terrible Raps beating Jordan. 50 win teams only lose 32 games all season. That about 1 per team. Upsets are extremely rare in the NBA, if a team repeatedly loses to bad teams there is a problem, ie. Clippers, Houston

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            I have Crohns disease, on my bad days a tablet and online stream works for me.
                            Sorry to hear that. Looked it up - ugh. Hope your case is manageable ... and good luck.

But I didn't see "Raptors therapy" indicated anywhere - just another Wikipedia oversight I guess.

Comment

• aaaah, perspective! ...

Comment

Didn't a lot of Raps fans want to trade DD to the Kings and pick Stauskas back around the time of that draft?

It wasn't DD; it was Lowry.

The DD one was for Gallo and their first.

If we're thinking the same one.
                                Last edited by Just Is; Mon Jan 11, 2016, 08:23 PM.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X