Building a contender on a knife's edge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    I see a bit of 'Shard in there too. Just little things... like the hitch in his smooth, but not quite explosive stride. Defensively, Bruno should probably be a PF in the NBA, because the foot-speed doesn't seem to be there to guard explosive NBA SFs, IMO. Although, with that ridiculous length, he could play off them slightly.
    Ya there is some dis-coordination between his knees and ankles...

Comment

• Definitely like the Rashard comp for Bruno.

Although I will say, Rashard didn't really become a power forward until he went to Orlando. At his best in Seattle he was primarily playing the 3 spot.

Comment

• Lewis was a quiet ASG player. I always liked that he was a leader, but he wasn't a show-off.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Lewis was a quiet ASG player. I always liked that he was a leader, but he wasn't a show-off.
          Always liked Rashard Lewis. Except in 2009 lol because he killed the Cavs and I really wanted to see LeBron vs. Kobe in the finals. Still mad we never got to see those two go at it on the grandest stage even once.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
            Always liked Rashard Lewis. Except in 2009 lol because he killed the Cavs and I really wanted to see LeBron vs. Kobe in the finals. Still mad we never got to see those two go at it on the grandest stage even once.
            Yea same. Kobe Vs. Lebron would have been one of the best finals of all time. The two Goats post Jordan going at eachother, while they were both in their prime too. :/
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              Yea same. Kobe Vs. Lebron would have been one of the best finals of all time. The two Goats post Jordan going at eachother, while they were both in their prime too. :/
              Duncan and LeBron did go at each other, but Duncan was past his prime.

Comment

• At least we saw Kobe destroy Howard.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Duncan and LeBron did go at each other, but Duncan was past his prime.
                  duncan's prime was and is like 18 years long. at least in terms of positively effecting his whole team.

But yeah, that 03 championship Duncan... Just unreal.
                  Last edited by KHD; Tue Jan 19, 2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X