MJ Celebrated With the Bulls in Their Locker Room After the Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJ Celebrated With the Bulls in Their Locker Room After the Game

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Michael Jordan may be the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, but clearly he still holds a special place in his heart for the Chicago Bulls.

That was evident after the Bulls clinched the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference playoff race with a win over his Bobcats on Wednesday night. He walked into the Bulls locker after the game and offered congratulations to some of the players and coaches.

He bear hugged former teammate Randy Brown and gave embattled Bulls head coach Vinny Del Negro a few kind words.
    ESPN.com

I sure am glad that the Bobcats are the defenders of the league's integrity...

We can't expect the Bobcats to play hard in this game. Why on earth would they, they got a touch playoff matchup with Orlando coming up and they have every right to hold back.

I have no hard feelings towards Larry Brown or anybody on the Charlotte, Cleveland or Boston staffs. You can't expect/hope/rely on others to do the job for you, we lost the biggest game of the season at home to the Bulls. Case closed, they deserved it.

Comment

I guess it really means nothing that he did this, but I'd still be a little ticked off at him if I were a Charlotte fan. When you're the owner of a team you shouldn't congratulate anyone, especially a team you just lost to, unless it's the end of the season Champs.

Comment

i didnt expect Charlotte to play hard
        i think we all knew the season was pretty much over with the win over Boston (Chicago's)

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
          We can't expect the Bobcats to play hard in this game. Why on earth would they, they got a touch playoff matchup with Orlando coming up and they have every right to hold back.

I have no hard feelings towards Larry Brown or anybody on the Charlotte, Cleveland or Boston staffs. You can't expect/hope/rely on others to do the job for you, we lost the biggest game of the season at home to the Bulls. Case closed, they deserved it.
          100% agree. Put the raps in this situation, you think Jay would play his guys on a no-meaning game?
          If the Raps played the 2nd half of the season the same way as the 1st half, everybody would be chanting FIRE TRIANO if he played Bosh, Bargs, Hedo and Jose in no-meaning games.

Comment

Even if there were a league mandate to play all your normal starters their avg. mins. there is no reason why they would put out in a last in-season game which had no meaning to themselves. As it turned out Chandler got hurt though I dont know the severity of the injury...but points to the downside. Boston had a better opportunity/reason and Rondo left his A game in the lockerroom and Nate R was on the floor in the last 5 mins. with the game within reach.

Comment

The Raptors were captains of their own fate, it’s true ... but in my opinion, the Cavs played favorites by playing LeBron against us and not playing him against the Bulls. Not suggesting ‘conspiracy’ or any of that ... but if LeBron played against us, he should’ve played against the Bulls, as well. To me, it was a bit stinky.

Comment

ws511 wrote: View Post
                The Raptors were captains of their own fate, it’s true ... but in my opinion, the Cavs played favorites by playing LeBron against us and not playing him against the Bulls. Not suggesting ‘conspiracy’ or any of that ... but if LeBron played against us, he should’ve played against the Bulls, as well. To me, it was a bit stinky.
                Agree with that, the only thing that made me mad was that.

I don't think the league has to make a rule about playing the starters in meaningless games. As a coach I should be able to play anyone I want, but there's should be some ethic rules that you can't mess with the playoffs race of another team. The best thing the Cavs could've done was play (or not) Lebron in both games.

Comment

Raúl wrote: View Post
                  Agree with that, the only thing that made me mad was that.

I don't think the league has to make a rule about playing the starters in meaningless games. As a coach I should be able to play anyone I want, but there's should be some ethic rules that you can't mess with the playoffs race of another team. The best thing the Cavs could've done was play (or not) Lebron in both games.

Maybe if someone on the Raps talked a bit of smack before the game ala D Rose and Noah, he might have sat out vs. Raps and played in Chicago so he could get us in round 1. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                  X