X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Prophet2k wrote: View Post
    2 months ago I would never have suggested the raps let Bosh go, but I think a S&T with the Knicks that includes David Lee would make the most sense out of what would realistically be out there. With Lee crashing the boards in his usual fashion Bargs would have more offensive plays to work with while not having to become the next Rodman during this off-season. I think whoever takes on Bosh's max money deal will regret it in year 4 when his body is broken down(think Jermaine O'Neal over the last two seasons). No knock against CB or JO they both will give you the effort but them skinny bigs tend to age quicker then usual. Not even KG was immune to the skinny big effect.
    Speaking of Lee:
    Doug Smith's Toronto Raptors blog

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    tbihis wrote: View Post
    Thank you and do you need another regular writer?? ehem, ehem.
    That's for the big wigs Arse, Sam and Scott to decide, but why not practice here and show us some of your work on our forums.

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    Any team is a sign-and-trade partner as long as they're willing to go over the cap.

The following teams can offer Bosh a max-money contract:

Knicks
    Heat
    Wizards
    Bulls
    Kings
    Timberwolves
    Clippers
    Nets

Leave a comment:

• Prophet2k
    replied
    2 months ago I would never have suggested the raps let Bosh go, but I think a S&T with the Knicks that includes David Lee would make the most sense out of what would realistically be out there. With Lee crashing the boards in his usual fashion Bargs would have more offensive plays to work with while not having to become the next Rodman during this off-season. I think whoever takes on Bosh's max money deal will regret it in year 4 when his body is broken down(think Jermaine O'Neal over the last two seasons). No knock against CB or JO they both will give you the effort but them skinny bigs tend to age quicker then usual. Not even KG was immune to the skinny big effect.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Answers

I would recommend you read up on some of the sites here: Apollo's NBA Fan Essentials

Some teams who can outright sign him and are legit possibilities would be the Knicks, Heat and Bulls.

S&T possibilities? Well, based on season rumors the Lakers, Knicks and Heat need to be on there. Beyond them I would add some Texan teams to the mix like the Rockets, Spurs and Mavs.

I'm sure the Nets will come knocking about signing him or, depending on interest, possible S&T's. Throw in Oklahoma because Durant said he's going into recruit mode this off-season and they have cap. These two teams are less likely in my mind.
    Last edited by Apollo; Thu Apr 15, 2010, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    started a topic Bosh Trades - For the Administrators

Bosh Trades - For the Administrators

Hello higher ups of Raptors Republic.

I wanted to do the research but i thought id ask you instead.
    Who are the teams that have the money to sign Bosh during the summer? Who are the possible sign and trade partners for Toronto and who would be the players who'd most likely get traded for or with Bosh??

Enlighten us with your wisdom!!!!!

Please no crap like Monta/Biedrins for Bosh because we all know that GSW will not release Monta, you know, trades that are possible, considering all options.

Thank you and do you need another regular writer?? ehem, ehem.
Working...
X