Toronto Magic
    PG - Kyle Lowry PG - Victor Oladipo
    SG - Demar Derozan SG - Evan Fournier
    SF - James Johnson SF - Tobias Harris
    PF - Luis Scola PF - Channing Frye
    C - Jonas Valanciunas C - Nik Vucevic

Last Meeting
    NOVEMBER 6, 2015 ORLANDO 92, TORONTO 87
    Tobias Harris had 20 points, including what turned out to be the decisive free throw as the Orlando Magic handed the Toronto Raptors their first loss of the season, 92-87 ... Victor Oladipo added 18 points, and reserve C.J. Watson had 12 as the Magic snapped an 11-game losing streak to the Raptors ... Trailing 88-86 after Harris' free throw, Toronto had a chance to take the lead but Jonas Valanciunas was forced to put up an awkward runner that rolled off the rim, and was rebounded by Orlando ... The loss ended what had been a franchise-best 5-0 start for Toronto ... DeMar DeRozan led the Raptors with 23 points and Kyle Lowry added 17 ... The Magic played without starting center Nik Vucevic, who sat with a bone bruise in his right knee ... The Raptors entered the game with the Eastern Conference's top scoring offense, but shot .230 (10-of-43) from the field in the first half ... Toronto was able to erase what had been a nine -point halftime deficit just 1:36 into the third quarter ... Toronto hit eight of their first 10 shots during a 19-4 run to start the third, taking a 55-49 lead on a three-point play by Lowry.

Note Worthy
    • The Toronto Raptors travel overseas for an NBA Global Game in London, England. This is the third time the Raptors have ventured across the Atlantic Ocean – 2011 NBA Games (London) and 2007 NBA Europe Live (Rome/ Madrid). Toronto has played five total games in Europe and is designated as the road team for Thursday’s game.

• DeMar DeRozan recorded back-to-back 30 point games for the first time in his career Mar. 4-5, 2011 the last time Toronto visited London’s O2 arena. DeRozan has gone on to accomplished this six times during his seven-year career with Toronto, most recently Dec. 17-18, 2015.

• Toronto leads the NBA this season with six international players on its roster - Anthony Bennett (Canada), Bruno Caboclo (Brazil), Cory Joseph (Canada), Lucas Nogueira (Brazil), Luis Scola (Argentina) and Jonas Valanciunas (Lithuania).

• DeMar DeRozan needs eight points to become the third player in team history to average 22.5 points through the first 40 games of a season. DeRozan has participated in all 39 games this year, compiling a career-best 892 points.

• According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan are the first starting backcourt record at least 18 points and six rebounds in consecutive games since Atlanta's Bob Sura and Jason Terry in 2004. Lowry had a team-high 25 points and six rebounds Jan. 9 at Philadelphia, while DeRozan added 19 points and seven boards. On Jan. 8 at Washington, Lowry recorded 21 points and 10 rebounds, while DeRozan had 35 points and eight boards.

• Toronto has won 17 straight games when holding opponents to less than 100 points. It is the second-longest streak in team history.

• The Raptors improved to 13-9 on the road with a 108-95 victory Jan. 9 at Philadelphia, setting a franchise-high for road wins before the halfway point of a season.

Go Raps!
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Jan 13, 2016, 12:32 PM.

JV looks as awkward doing pushups as he does doing just about everything else.

Sucks I'm actually gonna have to pvr this game and avoid the score till I get home from work...1 o clock calgary time..
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Sucks I'm actually gonna have to pvr this game and avoid the score till I get home from work...1 o clock calgary time..
        Awkward, but still damn effective.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Notice he's wearing a Kyle Lowry #NBAvote shirt too... Haha

Comment

Ugh, I hope I can somehow radio this one.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Ugh, I hope I can somehow radio this one.
              Radio: TSN Radio 1050 Toronto,ESPN 580 / Salsa 98.1 FM (ESP)

Comment

Man, I miss raptor basketball. Glad the guys got some extra rest though.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  It's not that. My radio broke..... .

So it's getting the cash to get a new one.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

It's not that. My radio broke..... .

So it's getting the cash to get a new one.
                    smartphone?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Picturing Matt and Jack delivering the telecast in Spanish makes me uncomfortable.. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        Picturing Matt and Jack delivering the telecast in Spanish makes me uncomfortable.. Lol

It's Jones and Smith for the radio, dude.... but even then, yeesh....
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

It's Jones and Smith for the radio, dude.... but even then, yeesh....
                          True actually! And I actually really like Eric Smith. I'd love to see him brought over to the TV Broadcasts. Canadian boy too.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            HOLA, Matteo D!
                            OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                              HOLA, Matteo D!
                              "Conseguir que la basura fuera de aquĆ­!!"

https://translate.google.ca/

Comment

Working...
                              X