Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did I miss with the Bring Back Bargnani avatars?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What did I miss with the Bring Back Bargnani avatars?

    ?
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

  • #2
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

    Comment


    • #3
      What's there to miss?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

      Comment


      • #4
        DanH wrote: View Post
        What's there to miss?
        Ground floor entry to the movement
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

        Comment


        • #5
          His last 4 games, he's been shooting 50% from the field. Bargnani's on a bit of a roll right now.

          Comment


          • #6
            Can we at least wait for a 14 game sample this time?

            Comment


            • #7
              Just posting this here because I need a pick-me-up.



              After breaking both arms on the fall, the ball ricochets off the stanchion, and hits him for once last embarrassment.

              Comment


              • #8
                DanH wrote: View Post
                What's there to miss?
                Bargnani, of course.
                OG is our king

                Comment


                • #9
                  All of the posters using Bargnani avatars are losers... no, really, you're all losers. Some would call me the same, just not as much of a loser as you guys.
                  The Double Champ is here!
                  Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                  Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Mack North wrote: View Post
                    All of the posters using Bargnani avatars are losers... no, really, you're all losers. Some would call me the same, just not as much of a loser as you guys.
                    No need to be jealous of our coolness.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Just posting this here because I need a pick-me-up.



                      After breaking both arms on the fall, the ball ricochets off the stanchion, and hits him for once last embarrassment.
                      Fun fact, Bargnani actually injured his elbow on that play and missed the second half of the season because of it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Just posting this here because I need a pick-me-up.



                        After breaking both arms on the fall, the ball ricochets off the stanchion, and hits him for once last embarrassment.
                        lmao, after that GIF, this is my favourite Bargnani moment:



                        I love how all his teammates are doing the "WTF?" hands in the air, and the Bucks and fans are just laughing.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's a cover for the secret society known as the BBBB or Bring Back Bargnani Brigade whose mission is to assassinate Masai Ujiri and replace him with their supreme commander, Bryan Colangelo. BC will then orchestrate the jettisoning of several key Raptors players in order to bring back the prodigal son, Andrea Bargnani on a 4 year/$107M contract.

                          These sickos hide in plain sight under the guise of their "funny" avatars, but let me be clear, they are no joke.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We may have to bring back the Everything Bargnani thread to the Raptors forum... uh oh... If that and the DeMar thread are going at once, this site might explode.
                            The Double Champ is here!
                            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              Fun fact, Bargnani actually injured his elbow on that play and missed the second half of the season because of it.
                              I'm pretty sure bargnani fakes injuries like regular Joe's call in sick, because he hates his job.
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X