GAME #42 - Boston Celtics 109 - Toronto Raptors 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barolt wrote: View Post
    Nah, no stats, it's just Stevens over the last two years as done as good a job as almost anyone in the NBA getting his guys to play good, tough, team basketball.
    Because no other coach in the NBA does that.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

Retire his jersey!

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
        Retire his jersey!
        Amir vs. VC in a steel cage match for the rights to retire as #15
        OG is our king

Comment

His gotten a young talented Boston team to compete for the 7th n 8th seed back to back years. Give him coach of the year already.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Most coaches in the NBA don't get that level of effort and play out of their entire roster. They have the third best defense in the league, and their expected W/L(25-17) is barely worse than ours(26-15). They're a very good team, and have played a tougher schedule than us so far this season. The Celtics could very well be a dangerous playoff opponent.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
              Retire his jersey!
              15 should be retired forsure too much history
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                We can retire it to commemorate Vince's last season here, when his jersey wasn't on the court very often anyways.

Comment

His gotten a young talented Boston team to compete for the 7th n 8th seed back to back years. Give him coach of the year already.
                  he's managed to handle assholes like Marcus smart and jared sullinger and also somehow gotten his team which features a big-man group of Amir/Olynyk/Zeller/Sullinger/David Lee into a playoff position.

Comment

If you can find an analog to a team starting a walnut-sized poiint guard and a chubby below-the-rim centre for most of the season and somehow posting the 3rd best D-rating in the league, I'd like to hear it.

If they had legitimate offensive weapons outside of Thomas they would probably be near us in the standings.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      The name Bennett will shine like a light from above in the rafters.

Comment

I'm not feeling too good about this game lol. If JV can't even come out in time to contest Lopez how in the hell is he going to stop Olynk who is shooting like 40 something percent from 3. Kelly is going to go off tonight. And Thomas and Smart also scare. Smart seems to up his play anytime he plays us so don't even bother looking at his season stats and Thomas is just deadly when he's on. Kyle plays lazy defense throughout a game to conserve energy normally and if he does that tonight he's in for a LONG night. Oh and let's not even talk about Sullinger who looks like Tim Duncan in his prime anytime he plays us. Guys this is going to be a tough tough win, that's all I'm saying. Our defense needs to get back to what it was or else this is a loss.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Honestly, if Carroll was healthy this would be a perfect game to pull out the small-ball Lowry/Ross/DeMar/Carroll/JV lineup, but we don't have Carroll.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                            I'm not feeling too good about this game lol. If JV can't even come out in time to contest Lopez how in the hell is he going to stop Olynk who is shooting like 40 something percent from 3. Kelly is going to go off tonight. And Thomas and Smart also scare. Smart seems to up his play anytime he plays us so don't even bother looking at his season stats and Thomas is just deadly when he's on. Kyle plays lazy defense throughout a game to conserve energy normally and if he does that tonight he's in for a LONG night. Oh and let's not even talk about Sullinger who looks like Tim Duncan in his prime anytime he plays us. Guys this is going to be a tough tough win, that's all I'm saying. Our defense needs to get back to what it was or else this is a loss.
                            The bench guys will probably handle Olynyk. I think 2 Pat will do a decent job on him.

Thomas will be the biggest issue, maybe if CoJo plays D the way he did at the beginning of the season that matchup won't be so bad. Sullinger is the wild card and hopefully he doesn't go HAM against us again.
                            OG is our king

Comment

You are correct on a lot, but JV will not be defending Olynyk ever in this game.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm not feeling too good about this game lol.
                                I feel like this might be on your birth certificate.
                                Last edited by Scraptor; Wed Jan 20, 2016, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X