GAME #42 - Boston Celtics 109 - Toronto Raptors 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JWash wrote: View Post
    Casey is the 5th longest tenured coach in the NBA after Pop, Carlisle, Spo and Vogel.

I don't know how to react to this.
    The rest of those guys have won a playoff series though.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
      LOL I've been a lot more confident in the team this season I feel
      Yes you've come a long way
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
        Ok........ we know this.

I was just pointing it out, not saying he's on par with any of those guys because he clearly isn't lol.

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
          Casey is the 5th longest tenured coach in the NBA after Pop, Carlisle, Spo and Vogel.

I don't know how to react to this.
          His Masai's guy. I don't know how long you guys are going to keep ignore this for.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            His Masai's guy. I don't know how long you guys are going to keep ignore this for.
            I fully believe that if we end up looking back on the Masai era with regret(I don't think we will, but it's possible), his weakness will have been too much loyalty.

Comment

Really cant wait for the excuses you guys come up with when Masai picks up Casey option this summer.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Really cant wait for the excuses you guys come up with when Masai picks up Casey option this summer.
                If we have another first round exit, and Masai doubles down on the Casey/DeMar/Lowry core, I'll be really disappointed and start to turn my opinion on Masai. I won't make excuses for him if that's the case. If we make the ECF and Masai picks up Casey's option, I won't be mad because that's real progress.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  Disagree strongly with the bolded. This years Lowry has been very energetic on the defensive end normally.
                  I find sometimes he is very lazy fighting through screens. There are a lot of times where he forces the big man to switch off onto a smaller player because he wouldn't fight through the screen. That's more where I see his defense being a little lazy. Also there were a few games well this season where point guards were going off on us. Especially when Cory wasn't playing well because of his illness.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

If we have another first round exit, and Masai doubles down on the Casey/DeMar/Lowry core, I'll be really disappointed and start to turn my opinion on Masai. I won't make excuses for him if that's the case. If we make the ECF and Masai picks up Casey's option, I won't be mad because that's real progress.
                    They don't have to make the ECF. Masai just need to see progress. Which they've done so far this. All Casey has to do is get out the 1sr round. Which I'm highly confident will happen. You guys should start preparing the excuses.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

They all have NBA titles too except for Vogel, who has two ECF appearances. Basically, they all have far more impressive resumes.

Comment

They don't have to make the ECF. Masai just need to see progress. Which they've done so far this. All Casey has to do is get out the 1sr round. Which I'm highly confident will happen. You guys should start preparing the excuses.
                        Like I said, no excuses. If I see reason to believe we're on the path to being a championship contender, I can be happy with where we're at. If we aren't, we should make changes.

Please, stop telling me what I'm going to do.

Comment

We should have gotten out of the 1st round twice already, we were a higher seed both times. Why do you keep the bar so fucking low for Casey? Only way I'll accept anything less than ECF is if we meet Cleveland in the 2nd round, they're the only team that has any business beating us.

Comment

He will pick up Casey's option if we make it to second round imo
                            Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jan 20, 2016, 08:13 PM.

Comment

no he isn't. I don't know how long you're going to ignore this for.

Comment

Not happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X