Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    So.. the Raptors are pretty good
    Honestly, my main concern is the lack of assists. I mean, it'd be fine if were in the middle somewhere, but we're one of the worst teams when it comes to assists.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Honestly, my main concern is the lack of assists. I mean, it'd be fine if were in the middle somewhere, but we're one of the worst teams when it comes to assists.
      And onf of the lowest when it comes to turnovers
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nice win, all in all. Heat with Wade and Bosh aren't terrible no matter who else is out, but we are clearly the superior team so winning by 20 sounds about right. Would have liked a little more rest for the starters but c'est la vie.

DD great (clearly let off the gas for most of the second half), JV very good, Lowry great when it mattered, Ross got hot even if he struggled a little defensively. Patterson was pretty garbage, BB was mostly invisible (except for that minute where he seemed to forget that he isn't LeBron James and took on the defence all by himself, then gave up a Charmin soft offensive board) which is fine, CoJo had another quiet night besides that vicious step back. Scola kind of invisible too outside of a couple threes. JJ was his typical crazy self - very helpful but also occasionally hilariously not helpful at all.

I'll take it. Liked how the defence bore down as the game went on.

Didn't mind JV still out there at the end - good to get him a couple PnR looks he won't usually get, and give Wright a real player to run with while he is out there.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          So....how many points did we give up tonight to the heat on the anniversary of kobe's big game?
          And with this game, plus Kobe retiring this year... the demons have been officially exorcised. Raptors are officially a "good" team. Deal with it.

Comment

• It's time to go all in guys.. Now or never.

Comment

• Man, watching the game after, I'm ridiculously jealous of the way Golden State plays on offense. Everything is so efficient.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• 7 in a row, hopefully Cleveland falls into turmoil for a little bit, and we can hopefully maybe possibly catch them, and keep a little breathing room between us and everyone else.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  It's time to go all in guys.. Now or never.
                  We can't beat GS or San Antonio in 7 games, no chance. I don't want any rentals, but I do want upgrades. Even rentals that are a good bet to sign here in the offseason are cool.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Didnt see the game...how did Whiteside do against JV?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Didnt see the game...how did Whiteside do against JV?
                      injured this game. val had bad foul trouble first half

Comment

Been saying this
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

When we have two of the most dominant teams in history playing? Yea OK.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Life is good hey guys? Last year it took a turn for a worse before the new year. Hopefully it doesn't do that at all this season..
                            Life is very good for a team awaiting the return to health of it's premier 3-and-D off-season acquisition.

And the fucking Knicks lose ... awesome!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              And with this game, plus Kobe retiring this year... the demons have been officially exorcised. Raptors are officially a "good" team. Deal with it.
                              Yeah. With a bit of tongue-in-cheek, I was going to say, look what a difference 10 years make. We hold an entire team to 81pts and Kobe has to go play the Spurs. Slow and steady wins the race

Comment

Going all in gets us, at best, a Finals berth. And that requires a LOT of things to go ridiculously right. In a best case scenario, still no way we beat GS/San Antonio in the Finals.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X