GAME #43 - Miami Heat 81 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    Going all in gets us, at best, a Finals berth. And that requires a LOT of things to go ridiculously right. In a best case scenario, still no way we beat GS/San Antonio in the Finals.
    Like I say, an upgrade would be awesome. Winning the East should honestly be the goal, but dont mortgage any future with valuable assets for rentals
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I didn't have the chance to sit down and watch tonight's game live.

Does anyone have any websites that have full NBA games that are free to be replayed online?
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Like I say, an upgrade would be awesome. Winning the East should honestly be the goal, but dont mortgage any future with valuable assets for rentals
        It's easy to forget how many of our assets are really young. Ross, JV, Biz, BeBe, CoJo are all under 25, DeMar and 2Pat are 26. We can still retool and do a mini-rebuild if need be. The way the last two months have gone, I'm less worried about giving DeMar the max, more worried about Lowry's free agency next year. But things are good.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          When we have two of the most dominant teams in history playing? Yea OK.
          So tell me then, when should we go all in? Wait till Lowry gets old?

Comment

• Comment

• If we want 50 wins, it might be like the most quiet 50 wins in the league ever. It's like after game 79, you're like, WTF we got 50 wins already? Da Fuck?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  It's easy to forget how many of our assets are really young. Ross, JV, Biz, BeBe, CoJo are all under 25, DeMar and 2Pat are 26. We can still retool and do a mini-rebuild if need be. The way the last two months have gone, I'm less worried about giving DeMar the max, more worried about Lowry's free agency next year. But things are good.
                  you can go all in. Just make sure Masai knows how to rebuild after our best players gotta go. Colangelo tried that within one tenure and he failed like a moron

Comment

In the offseason, this one or next.

Comment

Till we show some encouraging play in the playoffs. Not going to get swept up by all hoopla the regular season again. I still remember what happened last season.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

You go all when going all in means you have a title shot.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                          I didn't have the chance to sit down and watch tonight's game live.

Does anyone have any websites that have full NBA games that are free to be replayed online?
                          nbahd.com gettin past the ads is slightly annoying though

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            Till we show some encouraging play in the playoffs. Not going to get swept up by all hoopla the regular season again. I still remember what happened last season.
                            Fair enough. I believe in Masai, but imo, we need to have a real contender ready by 17-18 season. LeBron is ageing, you never know we may get lucky in the finals Oh drunken mind.

I'm outta here. Good night.

Comment

• Meanwhile in LA, thru 1 half, Kobe is just 79 points away from 81 points

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Meanwhile in LA, thru 1 half, Kobe is just 79 points away from 81 points
                                Steph Curry with 15, 7 boards and 9 assists at half. 8 FGA. Hit a 48 footer. He's kinda good.

Comment

Working...
                                X