Could Dwane Casey be the Eastern Conference All Star Coach now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Yeah, this is a tough one. Lue, technically should be there to coach the ASG, although I am fairly sure it will feel a bit awkward for him.

I am really happy Carlisle stood up for Blatt on this one. It IS embarrassing.
    It would be even more embarrassing for the Cavs if we fire Casey, hire Blatt and beat the Cavs in the Playoffs

Comment

Most wins seems a little unfair compared to best record considering teams will have played a different amount of games by the 31st of January. For example, the Celtics and Hawks will have played 3 more games than the Wizards.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
        It would be even more embarrassing for the Cavs if we fire Casey, hire Blatt and beat the Cavs in the Playoffs
        ...I kinda want to see this happen now.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
          Yeah, this is a tough one. Lue, technically should be there to coach the ASG, although I am fairly sure it will feel a bit awkward for him.

I am really happy Carlisle stood up for Blatt on this one. It IS embarrassing.
          And SVG. I always enjoy a good SVG quote.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Lue should be judged on his record as coach, not the team which had Blatt most of the year.

Comment

Casey's offensive system is tailor made for the All Star Game. Take turns going iso boys!

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                Raps (29W) only 1 game behind the Cavs (30W) in wins, as of today.

Cavs next 4 before Jan. 31: Wolves (W), Suns (W), Pistons (L), Spurs (L) / +2W
                Raps next 3 before Jan. 31: Wiz (W), Knix (W), Pistons (W) / +3W

Best case, I think we'd be tied in wins unless Cavs implode a bit (which could happen while they figure things out under Lue).
                Raps will want that longest win-streak record. Put Vince and Bosh (and everyone else) behind them. Fuck TMac. Have the wins record already. But are the Wiz just as keen/desperate to win some games, climb the standings (beyond eighth) and beat some credible teams?

But the Raptors know the potential tenth win is a US nationally broadcast affair vs the Knicks - and they're trying to get both DeMar and Casey to the All Star game. At home. I'll go with that.

So ... who's got a good "bookie"?
                Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Mon Jan 25, 2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X