Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what one area or position do the raps need to improve in to beat Cleveland head to head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what one area or position do the raps need to improve in to beat Cleveland head to head

Your thoughts. Last game I believe there three point shooting was incredible.

Id say just improve the D. Would say PF but, Fiba Scola shows up when ever he sees Love.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

As long as Cavs have Lebron, we're not beating them in a 7 game series. I've noticed Lebron never really actually tries hard against us. Once he does, its game over.

Of course that all changes if we manage to get another star caliber player.

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
        Your thoughts. Last game I believe there three point shooting was incredible.
        lol incredible? they're pretty average at it. statistically the raptors actually shoot better.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          lol incredible? they're pretty average at it. statistically the raptors actually shoot better.
          He did say "Last game". When DD shoots a high 3pt %, it is incredible.

Comment

In that game the Cavs shot 17-33 from 3 which is pretty incredible.

Edit: To clarify what he means is when we got killed by the Cavs, it was largely because they were lights out from 3 which they were.

Comment

Uh Yes I'm quite aware of what the cavs shot last game. But overall they generally don't shoot 17-33. It's incredible for ONE game. No team is game planning against the cavs with "we need to shoot better 3s than them!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

not talking the seasonal stats but just the last game

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                  not talking the seasonal stats but just the last game
                  its getting late someone clarified what

i meant but yes somehow slowing down lebrons dominance is most likely the greatest hurdle ....maybe jj could kick him lol

Comment

I guess it comes down to how well Carroll and JJ can defend lebron. Honestly we can beat any team in a single game, we just cant put it together for a series. I mostly blame coaching for that, not that it isnt everyones issue.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                      I guess it comes down to how well Carroll and JJ can defend lebron. Honestly we can beat any team in a single game, we just cant put it together for a series. I mostly blame coaching for that, not that it isnt everyones issue.
                      We should hire Blatt come playoffs time if we face them, it will be the ultimate mind fuck to Lebron.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        We should hire Blatt come playoffs time if we face them, it will be the ultimate mind fuck to Lebron.
                        That actually is a smart move. Blatt will know everything about the Cavs.

Comment

yeah hire him as a secret consultant.......feel like a very good coach who was adapting to the nba game quickly just got the shaft

Comment

we wont face the cavs in the playoffs.

So what difference does it make.

Comment

we don't really need to. We are already better than Cleveland and we will overtake them in standings shortly
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                              X