Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #45 - Washington Wizards 89 - Toronto Raptors 106

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tDotted wrote: View Post
    How are you gonna give him the max when any player with an above average wingspan can lock him down
    Lmao right! He's been doing better this season but hes still pretty bad against length. Not good. Its cause he forces it against guys with length and takes way too many jumpers.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

    Comment


    • Well, we knew this game was not going to be the Wizards that will get blown out by 20

      Comment


      • Derozan cannot play against anyone with a slightly above average wingspan evidently.

        And it's funny because it's all on his decision making. Horrible shots.

        Comment


        • Barolt wrote: View Post
          That was one awful half of basketball from DeMar. On both ends.
          Awful. Lets see if he picks it up in the second half
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

          Comment


          • I really feel like a lot of games in this stretch have been us losing the first 6-8 minutes, followed by the bench getting us the lead when they come in the game. Our starters simply have to play better.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

            Comment


            • KHD wrote: View Post
              Derozan cannot play against anyone with a slightly above average wingspan evidently.

              And it's funny because it's all on his decision making. Horrible shots.
              He's gone off for 34 and 30 against these guys last two games. You want thirty every night? We're winning. Give the guy a break, maybe.

              Comment


              • Barolt wrote: View Post
                I really feel like a lot of games in this stretch have been us losing the first 6-8 minutes, followed by the bench getting us the lead when they come in the game. Our starters simply have to play better.
                Yup. And we all know Carroll wont change that alone. We can hope though
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                Comment


                • Barolt wrote: View Post
                  I really feel like a lot of games in this stretch have been us losing the first 6-8 minutes, followed by the bench getting us the lead when they come in the game. Our starters simply have to play better.
                  Yeah, so you've said. Often. Our starters are shit.

                  Why can't we have someone else's starters? Let's see ... who's doing better than us. (Oh yeah, right ...)

                  Comment


                  • The effing Knicks lead OKC by 2 at the half... and they don't have Anthony tonight. How is this possible...
                    And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                    Comment


                    • Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, so you've said. Often. Our starters are shit.

                      Why can't we have someone else's starters? Let's see ... who's doing better than us. (Oh yeah, right ...)

                      Show me once where I said our starters are shit. I've never said that.

                      I said our starters have to play better. Because they CAN. They're really good, but they open games like shit.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

                      Comment


                      • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        The effing Knicks lead OKC by 2 at the half... and they don't have Anthony tonight. How is this possible...
                        It's not. Don't worry.

                        Comment


                        • fuck off refs

                          Comment


                          • jesus christ demar...

                            Comment


                            • Whoa, sixers up 15 in the 4th Q?

                              Comment


                              • Slightly behind, but solid first half until Patterson effectively fouled out - then it was the same freaking Scola and JV pairing that just doesn't work with our guards. Hopefully the foul calls calm down in the second half.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X