GAME #45 - Washington Wizards 89 - Toronto Raptors 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Bebe is good insurance in case Biyombo gets some huge offers this summer. He most likely will with the way he's been playing this year.
    Yeah, I can't see us keeping Biz, will likely cost too much. Unless we have some serious postseason success and can tempt him at a lower salary.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Gonna be furious if Lowry got hurt playing garbage time.
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I mean, shit... even if the Wizards had pulled off some miraculous 3 minute 17 point comeback because Casey pulled Lowry there, I'd rather lose the game then lose Lowry.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          He's been doing it in the DLeague.
          Cool How much you watch?

Comment

• What the hell, Dwane? Why are you not letting your bench finish out a blowout, even if it is too early for the scrubs?

Great effort to grind this one out and eventually open it up by everyone.

Just... Damn it, Casey.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              I mean, shit... even if the Wizards had pulled off some miraculous 3 minute 17 point comeback because Casey pulled Lowry there, I'd rather lose the game then lose Lowry.
              This is very true. Well the only good thing that will come out of this is Casey will learn from it. Trust me he wont have Kyle out during garbage time again this season. But our win streak is over of he has to take time off.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Casey should get fired for that decision alone. Even if Kyle is okay and can play it was soo dumb. Casey really has proven time and time again that he has no sense.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  This is very true. Well the only good thing that will come out of this is Casey will learn from it. Trust me he wont have Kyle out during garbage time again this season. But our win streak is over of he has to take time off.
                  Kyle had already played 36.5 minutes, we're up by 17, and there is 3:30 left. No fucking reason for him to be out there. If you're not going to rest him then, when the hell will you rest him?

Comment

• Lol at how Lowry tried sneaking back into the game

Hopefully that means it's just a minor sprain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      Lol at how Lowry tried sneaking back into the game

Hopefully that means it's just a minor sprain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      That's what's giving me hope. But at the same time he likes to play through pain like Carroll which I don't want him to do really. We saw what doing that did to Carroll.

Comment

• xrays negative on Lowry's wrist!

Comment

• X-Rays confirmed as negative.

And yeah, I'm a big Casey booster/defender but the playing the dudes with huge leads is insane. Lowry should not be in the game if wall is out 100%

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Casey should get fired for that decision alone. Even if Kyle is okay and can play it was soo dumb. Casey really has proven time and time again that he has no sense.
                            People forget that Casey's playing for a contract. Most GMs look at the regular season record first, so piling up those Ws means a lot to Casey's resume going forward in the event he has a bad playoffs and is let go by Masai.

Comment

• Yes! I was worried I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight. (still, rest him next game if it's not 100%... his health is way more important than any streak.)

Comment

• OKC pulling it out against the Knicks in OT!

Comment

Working...
                                X