GAME #45 - Washington Wizards 89 - Toronto Raptors 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• octothorp wrote: View Post
    Yes! I was worried I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight. (still, rest him next game if it's not 100%... his health is way more important than any streak.)
    Agreed.

Yes its a left wrist sprain meaning he could probably play against the Knicks if really had to but fuck that. Its the Knicks and a relatively meaningless streak.

Comment

• X-rays are negative. Thank god

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sprained wrist still could mean a lot of things. Anything from it'll hurt for a couple days to torn ligaments.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          This is very true. Well the only good thing that will come out of this is Casey will learn from it. Trust me he wont have Kyle out during garbage time again this season. But our win streak is over of he has to take time off.
          You're insisting we can't win one game without Lowry? Vs the Knicks? As a certainty?

Why just make shit up? Bad shit ...?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            Sprained wrist still could mean a lot of things. Anything from it'll hurt for a couple days to torn ligaments.
            The way they are talking about it it sounds unlikely its more than a couple days.

Casey's PC said that Lowry said he's fine, he just got twisted and they did the x-ray as a precaution.

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
              The way they are talking about it it sounds unlikely its more than a couple days.

Casey's PC said that Lowry said he's fine, he just got twisted and they did the x-ray as a precaution.
              I'm hoping you're right, but an x-ray wouldn't show ligament damage.

Comment

• xrays don't show sprains or tears just breaks.
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Just came in to say: BEBE!!!
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
                    Agreed.

Yes its a left wrist sprain meaning he could probably play against the Knicks if really had to but fuck that. Its the Knicks and a relatively meaningless streak.
                    Meaningless to you, you mean. Pretty sure the coach said, today, you've got to enjoy these things. And a franchise record with just one more win?

Yeah. Meaningless.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                      I'm hoping you're right, but an x-ray wouldn't show ligament damage.
                      thead wrote: View Post
                      xrays don't show sprains or tears just breaks.
                      Correct... next is an MRI.. that will happen in the morning when the swelling.. if any. comes down...
                      See if there is any ligament damage...
                      Injuries... hate em.. but they are a part of an 82 game schedule...
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Interesting. After tonight's game, we now have the best bench, measured by net rating, in the league in January.

http://stats.nba.com/league/team/#!/...T_RATING&dir=1

Better than the Spurs.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          xrays don't show sprains or tears just breaks.
                          Yeah - where did this "sprain" shit come from? Casey said it was "nothing", and the X-ray was precautionary...?

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                            Meaningless to you, you mean. Pretty sure the coach said, today, you've got to enjoy these things. And a franchise record with just one more win?

Yeah. Meaningless.
                            Your kinda flipping this on me which I enjoy. But clearly, anyone can enjoy the streak but also not jeopardize bigger goals in pursuit of it. So meaningless in the sense of relative to the playoffs (which ultimately is how we should largely make health decisions based on) but not meaningless in terms of franchise history.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                              Yeah - where did this "sprain" shit come from? Casey said it was "nothing", and the X-ray was precautionary...?
                              There was a tweet from this guy at the Fan

Comment

• Cant listen to Kyle saying he's fine though. Players always say this. I say get the MRI, and if there's no ligament damage then let him play. Other than that I think he should take the next 2 games off.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X