GAME #45 - Washington Wizards 89 - Toronto Raptors 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMG] [/IMG]

which is why you get the MRI done in the morning....
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Well if something was broken or badly strained, sprained, torn etc, I'm sure people within an eyes view would notice you are in discomfort, trying not to move it, or if it was very bad you probably wouldn't even be hanging around post game at all.
      Except if he doesn't want it to get out that the injury might be worse than he's saying, he'd be consciously avoiding doing anything that makes it look like he's favoring it.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Well if something was broken or badly strained, sprained, torn etc, I'm sure people within an eyes view would notice you are in discomfort, trying not to move it, or if it was very bad you probably wouldn't even be hanging around post game at all.
        He had no ice on the wrist either

Comment

• If I was coaching the Knicks, I would give whoever is guarding Lowry on Thursday instructions to make him drive right every time, so he has to dribble with his left hand. Find out how good the wrist is, if he's playing.

Comment

• guys, we're not going to make an accurate diagnosis via twitter.

The raps aren't going to be able to hide his condition for long if it's serious (nor would they really benefit).

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              If I was coaching the Knicks, I would give whoever is guarding Lowry on Thursday instructions to make him drive right every time, so he has to dribble with his left hand. Find out how good the wrist is, if he's playing.
              I would be surprised if he plays.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                We need to beat NY. For several reasons.

1.) We all hate NY, they are our nemesis.
                2.) We get their draft pick, more losses equals better pick for us
                3.) Set the win streak record
                4.) Move one step closer to 1st in the East, the dream is real
                5.) A repeat of reason 1, I hate the Knicks so fucking much
                This year, they are the equivalent of genital warts, can't get rid of these fuckers easily. Our team expects this team like Magic, you know you can beat them, but they fucking can't go away unless you totally shut them down with the best defense.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                  This year, they are the equivalent of genital warts, can't get rid of these fuckers easily. Our team expects this team like Magic, you know you can beat them, but they fucking can't go away unless you totally shut them down with the best defense.
                  Porzingis scares the shit out of me, honestly. Who the hell on our team can guard him?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    guys, we're not going to make an accurate diagnosis via twitter.

The raps aren't going to be able to hide his condition for long if it's serious (nor would they really benefit).
                    This. It's a different scenario than with Carroll, where it was something deep in his knee that nobody thought much of at the time. It didn't show in his walk.

Your starting point guard can't hide an unplayable left arm.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
                      I would be surprised if he plays.
                      I wouldn't be surprised either way. Sounds to me like you've got a "hunch" ... no more.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                        I wouldn't be surprised either way. Sounds to me like you've got a "hunch" ... no more.
                        What if he tweets it then says "an unnamed source" told him he'd be surprised if lowry plays. Does he become believable?
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Well, when I had torn wrist ligaments(~4 years ago), doc told me straight away after xrays. MRI was needed just to confirm it
                          your doc must carry good insurance ... and he did eventually send you for the soft tissue pics to make sure...

as i said.. kyle can have an MRI in the morning and not have to wait like most everyone else....
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            your doc must carry good insurance ...
                            eh well he/she still ordered the follow up MRI so can't be that confident. lol.

Comment

Porzingis scares the shit out of me, honestly. Who the hell on our team can guard him?
                              he can't guard our guys either

Comment

The scary thing about Carroll's situation is it shows a willingness with our coaching staff to ignore medical recommendations.
                                This is true. I'm hoping they have learned from that and so has Kyle. If Kyle cant play I hope he just keeps it real. And I hope if the medical team says he should take time off Casey doesnt just ignore them. But the Carroll situation doesnt give me much hope with that.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X