Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors 905 vs Erie Bayhwaks: January 27th at 11am (Nogueira and Powell on assignment)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors 905 vs Erie Bayhwaks: January 27th at 11am (Nogueira and Powell on assignment)

Hey guys, thanks to the article on the main page about Wright being recalled this morning, I realized this DLeague game is on right now. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7nf7Xdctew

So if anyone else wants to watch and discuss the game, this is the place to do it.

Sim Bhullar is killing it. So fun to watch such an enormous person play basketball. It's like a big fat 16 year old playing with a bunch of 6 year olds.

Comment

Cool. I didn't realize they stream games live.

Is it me, or does it seem like a large crowd (by D-League standards) for a random Wednesday morning?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Cool. I didn't realize they stream games live.

Is it me, or does it seem like a large crowd (by D-League standards) for a random Wednesday morning?
        I was thinking the same thing, looks absolutely packed and the crowd is very loud.

Comment

Greg Smith to Bebe for the big slam.

Comment

It's great that these guys can suit of for the Raptors last night and then play for the 905 this morning.

On a related note, despite playing a little too quickly because they seemed excited/eager to be on the court last night, Wright, Powell and Bebe all look like solid prospects. They may not be starters or stars, but should all have decent careers as rotation players.

On the other hand, Bennett just looks lost out there. It's like he was an athletic SF, but then got big and had to shift to a PF style of play, and is now being asked to switch again to a stretch-4 role. He seems to have no confidence and appears to be hesitant out there, as if his assignment and basketball instincts are at odds, likely due to all the changes in his style of play, roles and expectations.

Comment

It's normally school kids that would be at these days games, and yea, that's what I see in the crowd.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                It's normally school kids that would be at these days games, and yea, that's what I see in the crowd.
                I was at the 11am game back in early December at the ACC.

It was me, Nav, and a lot of school kids.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Is there no school on Wednesday anymore? Is this a field trip?

Comment

26-18 Raptors 905 after the 1st Q.

Comment

Other dudes are starting to look pretty good as well.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                        Is there no school on Wednesday anymore? Is this a field trip?
                        Field trip! They do these all the time for baseball games... lots of summer camps and whatnot. It's a good way to ensure you get a good crowd for some of your home games.

Comment

Wow... shpankin the Bayhawks

Comment

Up 25 all of a sudden

Comment

Bebe with a great sequence earlier. A block followed by a alley oop followed by another block.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                              X