Raptors Media Coverage: ESPN Shows Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

Next time I take 15 minutes out of my busy day to cut/paste, quote, bold, etc. I'll think twice - lol.
    Says the guy with more posts than everyone else combined lol
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Says the guy with more posts than everyone else combined lol
      A couple of things:

1) I've been actively posting for nearly 6 years.

2) I don't post nearly as frequent as I once did - which is scary. I certainly don't put the effort in to my posts I once did as I realized how pointless it was.

3) Look at the dates people have joined and the thousands of posts they have. I'm hardly most active in recent year or two.

4) I'm actively trying to stop posting here. I think the only thing keeping me coming back is Dynasty.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        A couple of things:

1) I've been actively posting for nearly 6 years.

2) I don't post nearly as frequent as I once did - which is scary. I certainly don't put the effort in to my posts I once did as I realized how pointless it was.

3) Look at the dates people have joined and the thousands of posts they have. I'm hardly most active in recent year or two.

4) I'm actively trying to stop posting here. I think the only thing keeping me coming back is Dynasty.
        A couple of things:

1) you said 4 things

2) I was just bustin your chops. We like you!

Comment

Ooh baby this thread got derailed. I really like the write up about all of our players, it's refreshing to see a writer discuss us who actually knows what they're talking about, like they took the time to watch some games and actually delve into the stats.

Comment

Nice article by Arnovitz.. he's one of the better writers on ESPN so glad he got the gig. Some love for Casey in the piece.

Might he stick around after this season? Still think its playoff success or bust for him.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Nice article by Arnovitz.. he's one of the better writers on ESPN so glad he got the gig. Some love for Casey in the piece.

Might he stick around after this season? Still think its playoff success or bust for him.
              First round exit gone for sure. Third round, big extension. The grey area for me is say a 2nd round sweep if we get dismantled by an Atlanta or a chicago. Did we reach our goal or is masai completely unsatisfied..

Comment

First round exit gone for sure. Third round, big extension. The grey area for me is say a 2nd round sweep if we get dismantled by an Atlanta or a chicago. Did we reach our goal or is masai completely unsatisfied..
                If he gets out of first round I believe he will pick up the option.

I hope he is replaced regardless but y'know

Comment

Not that much here but the Raptors were the subject of a legitimate question on Around the Horn today

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14675073

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Not that much here but the Raptors were the subject of a legitimate question on Around the Horn today

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14675073
                    I know it's dumb to even think about it right now, but I would totally lose my shit if the Raptors made the NBA Finals. Might cry even, would be an amazing sports moment as a fan.

Got a loooooooong way to go though.

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
                      I know it's dumb to even think about it right now, but I would totally lose my shit if the Raptors made the NBA Finals. Might cry even, would be an amazing sports moment as a fan.

Got a loooooooong way to go though.
                      I know. I cant even picture it. I feel like it's just a dream that will never happen lol

Comment

I know. I cant even picture it. I feel like it's just a dream that will never happen lol
                        That's how I felt about the Jays just making the frigging playoffs .. I honestly thought it would never happen again.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          That's how I felt about the Jays just making the frigging playoffs .. I honestly thought it would never happen again.
                          I know I am a huge jays fan too but this one seems even harder. Maybe cause the jays have a much better history (that I was too young to fully appreciate). Maybe because we lack that lebron or steph to be worthy of it. Maybe both. All I know is its a dream up there with any personal goals I may have, lol

Comment

Working...
                          X