Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #46 - Knicks (22-25) @ Raptors (30-15); Thursday, Jan. 28th, at 8PM on TNT (& SN1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I like superjudge's shtick. If its still ruffling your feathers, you're doing it wrong.
    It's not really a schtick.

Its years of playing the game, then watching it.

It's having had the opportunity to meet and speak with people in the game who know better.

And it's reading the posts here from time to time, and seeing how after a while, fanatics can start to believe their own shit, stats and so called online "experts" on youtube get into the mix and it becomes really murky. Then you have shit like this guy here is posting..... boring as hell loud mouth big worded fluff....

Meh, all good, I will never stop chirping guys like that, and they, sadly, will never stop admiring just how brilliant they think they are.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      You'd think we'd be used to it. There were a few flurries during the day. The TNT broadcast started off with something like "welcome to TNT basketball on a snowy night in toronto." They did this as they panned in from an outside shot of our skyline...where there was no snow.
      Someone should point out to TNT that global warming/climate change is running rampant in the TDOT. We no longer the snowy north!
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        It's not really a schtick.

Its years of playing the game, then watching it.

It's having had the opportunity to meet and speak with people in the game who know better.

And it's reading the posts here from time to time, and seeing how after a while, fanatics can start to believe their own shit, stats and so called online "experts" on youtube get into the mix and it becomes really murky. Then you have shit like this guy here is posting..... boring as hell loud mouth big worded fluff....

Meh, all good, I will never stop chirping guys like that, and they, sadly, will never stop admiring just how brilliant they think they are.
        this is a bit rich coming from the guy who in the same post says his opinions are valid based on: "it's years of playing the game, then watching it", and "it's having had the opportunity to meet and speak with people in the game who know better".

Look man, i'm sure lots of people played basketball here. That doesn't mean their comments are more valid than others.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Recent Allstars, Isaiah Thomas and Andre Drummond, both play less than 34 minutes a night. DeMar and Lowry are nearly at 37.
          You're gonna mention andre Drummond who hits 35 percent of ft and can't play play in close games
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            You're gonna mention andre Drummond who hits 35 percent of ft and can't play play in close games
            I still think you're overestimating just how much star players play in terms of MPG. Of the top 10 guys in MPG, there are 5 Allstars (Butler, Harden, Durant, Lowry & DeMar), with one top 5 player in the league (Durant).

In the top 20, there are 9 Allstars (the other 5, plus Wall, James, George, and A Davis), with only two top 5 players (James and Durant).

DeMar/Lowry are the highest MPG duo in the entire league. No other Allstar duo comes close.
            Last edited by tDotted; Sat Jan 30, 2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X