Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why haven't we called up Ronald Roberts again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why haven't we called up Ronald Roberts again?

Just wondering. Dude is absolutely dominating. Can't hurt.
    @sweatpantsjer

JJ has an obligated contract and JJ is healthy

Comment

Because it's impossible.

Comment

I completely forgot about that guy.
        OG is our king

Comment

We have 15 guys under contract. We can't call anyone up not sent down by us without cutting someone else.

I will say that I'm geniunely surprised someone hasn't offered him a 10 day contract yet.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

i asked in the 905 thread but no one answered. is roberts a slow 3 in the nba or a small 4? looks like a very athletic tweener to me. deserves a shot but i think when he gets to the nba the 3s will be to fast and the 4s to big and just as athletic as him.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              i asked in the 905 thread but no one answered. is roberts a slow 3 in the nba or a small 4? looks like a very athletic tweener to me. deserves a shot but i think when he gets to the nba the 3s will be to fast and the 4s to big and just as athletic as him.
              It's a pretty good question. From what I've seen of his play; I'd lean more towards a small 4 than a slow 3.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Roberts is a 4, he has pretty much no perimeter game at all (shooting, ball handling, etc).
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

He's Reggie Evans with less beard.

He's a guy who can contribute in that specific way in a minor role, but he isn't realistically cracking our lineup even if we had the roster spot.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Less aggressive than Reggie and plays above the rim like Acy. Roberts clearly needs a beard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                      Just wondering. Dude is absolutely dominating. Can't hurt.
                      Main reason he will ride the bench under DC but also need a roster spot.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                        Roberts clearly needs a beard.
                        It should be mandatory to play with our team.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                        X