Detroit Toronto
    PG - Reggie Jackson PG - Kyle Lowry
    SG - Kentavious Caldwell-Pope SG - Demar Derozan
    SF - Marcus Morris SF - James Johnson
    PF - Ersan Ilyasova PF - Luis Scola
    C - Andre Drummond C - Jonas Valanciunas

Last Meeting
    MARCH 24, 2015 DETROIT 108, TORONTO 104
    Reggie Jackson had 28 points and nine assists and Andre Drummond added 21 points and 18 rebounds as the Detroit Pistons beat the Toronto Raptors 108-104.
    Jackson and Kentavious Caldwell- Pope combined for 54 points, 13 assists and 11 rebounds in the game without committing a turnover.

DeMar DeRozan had 22 points and 10 rebounds for the Raptors, who lost point guard Kyle Lowry to back spasms in the second quarter.
    Toronto came back from 15 down to take a 91-90 lead with 5:41 left, but Detroit scored the next seven points, including Caldwell-Pope's fifth 3-pointer of the night.

Noteworthy
    • The Toronto Raptors conclude a seven game home stand (Jan. 18-30) by hosting the Detroit Pistons at Air Canada Centre.

• Detroit is the only Eastern Conference opponent the Raptors have not faced this year. Toronto has at least one win against every team in the East except Chicago and Detroit.

• Following Saturday’s game the Raptors willplay five straight on the road leading into the NBA All-Star Weekend.

• Toronto has won a franchise record 10 consecutive games (Jan. 6-28). Following a season-worst 22-point loss Jan. 4 at Cleveland, the Raptors have won the last 10 games by an average margin of +12.5 points.

• Toronto has defeated eight different opponents in five different arenas during the streak, including an overseas game Jan. 14 in London, England. DeMar DeRozan leads the team averaging 24.0 points during the winning streak, while Kyle Lowry is averaging 22.3 points.

• With a win Saturday vs. Detroit the Raptors can sweep a seven game home stand for the first time in team history. Toronto went 6-1 last season (Nov. 7-21) during a seven game home stretch.

• Toronto ranks fourth in the NBA during the month of January averaging 55.2 points in the first half of games. The Raptors have only trailed twice at halftime in the last 17 games (Dec. 22-Jan. 28) and led by double digit figures in three of the last four games (Jan. 22-28).

• Toronto has won 21 straight games when holding opponents under 100 points, the second-longest streak in team history. The Raptors won 27 straight games when holding their opponent below the century mark from March 2009 to March 2010.

Terrence Ross (+128) and Patrick Patterson (+117) lead the Raptors through 13 games in January in plus-minus score differential.

• Ross led the team during Thursday’s win vs. New York with a +23 coming off the bench, while Patterson was a +21. The duo are shooting a combined 46-for-108 (.426) from three-point range this month.

• The Raptors have sold out 62 consecutive games at Air Canada Centre (including playoffs) since Nov. 11, 2014. This is the longest streak of consecutive sell outs in team history.

• Toronto ranks fourth in the NBA this season averaging 19,846 fans through 23 home games.

GO RAPS!!

I'm excited, this should be a good one
    OG is our king

Comment

Number 11!

Comment

got a bad feeling about this... + Ilyasova.. We are big favs at Vegas though

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          I am more concerned re Drummond killing us on the boards.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            I'm taking pistons moneyline, then I'm happy either way lol
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Did JV die?

Comment

http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#...=REB_PCT&dir=1

Let me ease your mind. JV's grabbing a higher percentage of available rebounds than Drummond over each player's last 10 games.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Should be a fun game. These aren't the clippers but they're probably the biggest test after our run of sixers/nets/knicks and depleted heat. Hopefully they can turn up there game. And I agree with Rocwell...it's been a while but seeing Ilyasova's name in the lineup gave me some sort of subconscious chill.

Comment

The thing that concerns me is that these guys can really turn up the heat on perimeter defense, and we already struggle in first quarters.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Big game as cavs play spurs tonight so a great chance to gain ground
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Meh. Drummond hurts us, but Ilyasova kills us.

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                          http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#...=REB_PCT&dir=1

Let me ease your mind. JV's grabbing a higher percentage of available rebounds than Drummond over each player's last 10 games.
                          Always coming through with the stats. JV's been killing it

Comment

I'll go out on a limb....big Ross game tonight.

Comment

JV usually does well against Drummond, I don't foresee an issue there. Maybe JJ will dunk on Drummond again and get him off his game.

Comment

Working...
                              X